Sohh is the Film Room watching The Last Man on Earth?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Lmao its tomato. Its tomato.

That was the funniest scene to me when he went outside and screamed that :russ:. I felt the same way about the way he pronounces it. I get the fact she didn't want to be a lazy slob and live in filth, but she can miss me with the stop signs and parking spaces :beli:.

Will continue watching to see what direction the show heads in.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this show reminded me of a lot of movies - just take I Am Legend for example since they're similar. The best part of that movie by far is when Will is alone. Seeing the desolated world, his routine, what he gathers, how he eats, etc. as soon as the action starts, the movie steadily gets worse. i find that with a lot of action type movies too, the best part to me is the 2nd act - the scenes that aren't as worried about story advancement, just showing the character in his world.

in this show, the parts that aren't about the overall story, just the dude reacting to the lack of people, acting a fool, stealing shyt, talking to balls etc... as soon as that ended and Kristen Schaal showed up the show stopped being great. she's annoying as fukk, and while she plays the part right, i think it's still funny and will continue to watch, i kinda wish they went a different direction.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Dude had the:francis: after spending 45 minutes with the chick

After seeing no-one for 2 years.:russ:

A few :ohhh::deadrose: moments. Like of course he went to galleries and stole paintings and took a rug from the White House.
Even went up in :mjpls:'s house. He'd be happy there's no nikkas wearing his jersey now though. :mjcry:

The toilet pool/fountain:scust:

Margharita pool :blessed:

Fox with the ensemble Black show and the show with two White people left in the world, on some "You can get with this:sas1:, or you can get with that:sas2:"