SOHH.. Theres A White Future, Now..? "The Future Is Here" :mjpls:

Daps
Yep, I said he's derivative, that doesn't negate the fact that he can rap. It's just that I peep him veering over into Cole/Kendrick/Drake's sound to stay "current".

Jay is a biter too, he's still one of the greats.
Em is a biter too:mjgrin: He adopted Ace's style but I'm not mad at that:ehh:

I'm just not happy with those Weirdo Xanax fuelled parody songs that Em puts out like Just Lose it:scust:or My band

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Em is a biter too:mjgrin: He I'm just not happy with those Weirdo Xanax fuelled parody songs that Em puts out like Just Lose it:scust:or My band

Don't get me started, you don't even know the science behind just lose it you don't even know dude.

:mjgrin:

Corny yet he still is probably more well off than the average rapper so he is faking it less :ohhh:

:francis:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
what popular rappers.. :usure:

and, if he a writer.. why is he such a biter.. :mjgrin:

The entire genre is welled in covering rnb songs using auto tune and jumping the shark before weezy got a chance to do t Wayne properly.
Then the racks on racks on racks party that derived from the draw of prostitute flange has never stopped.
The entire genre is rnb beat biter based.
It has no cultural anything to it at all.
Either you like it or you don't.
There really is no cultural argument.
The entire genre is based off of biting and making covers and being a voice over artist who markets strip club and brothel lifestyle music.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Welp, Judging By The Dislikes. He won't Be here for long :lolbron: But I can't be mad after all anyone can mumble with autotune :mjlol:

Its odd when you think about it really tho brahs :ohhh: you don't have to really know how to sing or rap in this new world we live in just get a good producer and you str8 out here :lolbron:

LOL ......
at anyone can mumble on aututune.

That shyt is wild funny.

Art Barr