smhg_zpsah5nzjv6.gif

Fred.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
There will be more white people doing stuff and things, look out for that Beiber rap album.

And I better not hear nan nudda one of you "I don't care how the sausage is made, as long as it's good music" types complain when he drops and all of these easily duplicated ass rappers/artists are replaced with white folks.

The game is dead...let them have it, shyt they alright have it. The heart of Hip Hop does not exist in the music industry.

Daps
There will be more white people doing stuff and things, look out for that Beiber album.

And I better not hear nan nudda one of you nikkas that "don't care how the sausage is made, as long as it's good" types complain when all of these easily duplicated ass rappers/artists are replaced with white folks.

The game is dead...let them have it. The heart of Hip Hop does not exist in the music industry.
hold up.. wasnt you in another thread caping for Logic.. same White dude duplicating other folks flows, and album covers..

87XXO.gif

@SpacelySprockets :lolbron:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Inb4 cats come in here and proclaim him the greatest rapper ever, or that "you flabby n sick brehs are out of touch n don't know about what the streets is listening to" or whatever bullshyt excuse they use for listening to lames such as Justin Bieber, post Malone or drake.

Daps
Inb4 cats come in here and proclaim him the greatest rapper ever, or that "you flabby n sick brehs are out of touch n don't know about what the streets is listening to" or whatever bullshyt excuse they use for listening to lames such as Justin Bieber, post Malone or drake.
hold up.. i just went back to a old Zack Farlow thread.. and..

Zach is better than any guy who sings that type of music in the genre, easily.
nikka was all in their racist feelings.
right now nobody has a better project than that kid, since it was released.
nor, do they actually write as well as him, in that genre consistently, too.

Zach farlow = project of the year when it was released and I don't care who mad about it either

Art Barr

* bangs, that just how it goes

:wtf:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
hold up.. wasnt you in another thread caping for Logic.. same White dude duplicating other folks flows, and album covers..

87XXO.gif

@SpacelySprockets :lolbron:

I wasn't capping for anything.

- I said he can rap, I commended him for that and for making an effort to connect with his fans
- I said he's a biter
- I said nikkas who are confused that he's able to sell 200k without having the "buzz" of a Future or Young Thug haven't been paying attention.

- Oh I also said fukk @SpacelySprockets, bodied him in two threads for being a piece of shyt, I also kicked him out of the g-unit fandom.

yall remember this dude..

:mjlol:

Yeah I was gonna say...I'm not even gonna give Shaggy 3 dope any clicks, I heard "white future" when people were posting that Furlow dude's tracks on here.

BUT...if I was one of these music industry cacs I'd probably leave the molly/percocet niche to black folk, I wouldn't touch that white boy with a 10 foot pole. Can't be having whites be the face of drug addiction despite half the country (the white parts) being hooked on H, now can we :mjlol:

:hubie:

Last edited:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There will be more white people doing stuff and things, look out for that Beiber rap album.

And I better not hear nan nudda one of you "I don't care how the sausage is made, as long as it's good music" types complain when he drops and all of these easily duplicated ass rappers/artists are replaced with white folks.

The game is dead...let them have it, shyt they alright have it. The heart of Hip Hop does not exist in the music industry.
white ppl can never imitate the soul. I'm never worried about this 'white takeover' because it will never happen. Rock & House weren't stolen, they were abandoned.