SOHH.. Theres A White Future, Now..? "The Future Is Here" :mjpls:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Problem is the soul is lacking now:mjcry:...all we got left now is cacs just cant manage to look cool:mjlol:

But the cornier and more assimilated nikkas become its all up for grabs:francis:
There's some truth to this, culturally that barrier doesn't exist anymore, but I think the emphasis on flow these days will keep the cacs away. Far easier to imitate boom bap rappers then trap rappers.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
dont know why you throwing all these logical fallacies, like one is gonna stick..

you cant say commend a person for their skill, and in the same breath call them a biter.. cause yall damn sure dont do that for cats like Drake.. :mjpls:

- I can say what I want to say. GAME is known for sounding like other rappers on purpose, that doesn't mean he can't rap. Is that a logical fallacy or a scarecrow? I didn't take that class.

And I don't do that for Drake because I can trace his material back to other people, not just styles but whole songs. I also know enough about Hush, his style and how much rap content he has actual credits for to get an idea of how skilled he is at rap.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
@SpacelySprockets in here with his safe space dapping tings but won't go back to the thread he made about me.

fiddy.gif

Daps
- I can say what I want to say. GAME is known for sounding like other rappers on purpose, that doesn't mean he can't rap. Is that a logical fallacy or a scarecrow? I didn't take that class.

And I don't do that for Drake because I can trace his material back to other people, not just styles but whole songs. I also know enough about Hush, his style and how much rap content he has actual credits for to get an idea of how skilled he is at rap.
but, you can do it for a White dude.. who takes peoples whole styles, and album artwork.. :jbhmm:

dude trying to sound exactly like K.R.I.T.. on a song with K.R.I.T.. :gucci:

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
but, you can do it for a White dude.. who takes peoples whole styles, and album artwork.. :jbhmm:

dude trying to sound exactly like K.R.I.T.. on a song with K.R.I.T.. :gucci:

I already said he's derivative, stop trying to pick at me, Itchy.

Call me when Logic starts putting gag orders on people after he "remixes" one of their songs to keep people from finding out.

:russ: