SOHH.. Theres A White Future, Now..? "The Future Is Here" :mjpls:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
white ppl can never imitate the soul. I'm never worried about this 'white takeover' because it will never happen. Rock & House weren't stolen, they were abandoned.

I'm not worried about no white take over, I'm just letting people know what the deal is so they can make adjustments. We should abandon the rap game at this point, then again you got the "genre" confused with the culture anyway so you don't get it.

Some of the realest heads heads ain't never grabbed a mic or put an album up for sale, word to @hustlemania

I'm saying if you wanna rap rap, but stop getting pimped...even if you gonna play the game use that money to accentuate the other aspects of the culture and make money elsewhere. There is nothing left for us to keep a float when it comes to the "genre" as most people know it to be. Some of these nikkas wouldn't be rapping at all if they saw another way "in"...but as it's presently constructed you either buy the music or make the music.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
so commend Logic for his "skills", but in the same breath call him a biter.. :mjgrin:

Yep, I said he's derivative, that doesn't negate the fact that he can rap. It's just that I peep him veering over into Cole/Kendrick/Drake's sound to stay "current".

Jay is a biter too, he's still one of the greats.

Last edited:

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
coli.com logic.. he can rap, but hes a biter..

You can clown GAME for all kinds of reasons, shyt..his best quality to me is how well he can sound like other rappers, but if you said he couldn't rap, you'd be a lie.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
white ppl can never imitate the soul. I'm never worried about this 'white takeover' because it will never happen. Rock & House weren't stolen, they were abandoned.

Problem is the soul is lacking now:mjcry:...all we got left now is cacs just cant manage to look cool:mjlol:

But the cornier and more assimilated nikkas become its all up for grabs:francis:

Daps
Daps
You can clown GAME for all kinds of reasons, shyt..his best quality to me is how well he can sound like other rappers, but if you said he couldn't rap, you'd be a lie.
dont know why you throwing all these logical fallacies, like one is gonna stick..

you cant commend a person for their "skill", and in the same breath call them a biter.. cause yall damn sure dont do that for cats like Drake.. :mjpls:

most of yall be up on here all types of day & night chastising rappers about the same sh!t yall condemning them for in another thread..