SOHH.. Theres A White Future, Now..? "The Future Is Here" :mjpls:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
what popular rappers.. :usure:

and, if he a writer.. why is he such a biter.. :mjgrin:

idk he didn't say. i feel like he prob wrote some of fetty waps shyt or futures

rappers more so get writers to help and also for convenience, esp if they are busy

Daps
3o7btUWzwW3Q4CsfhC.gif
:heh:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this dude sound like he about to cry.. :laff: :laff: :laff:

oncue.jpg

"he got skills, but he a biter.." :mjpls:

Its a sad thing,maybe not for you since you skateboard:mjpls:

So far all im seeing is you posting vids of 3 different cac rappers in this thread:patrice:....seeming more and more like this thread is just you doing some major promoting...is this part of some minority exchange program?they let you skateboard,long as you promote some of theirs to any of the black people you know:sas2:

Has hustlemania been comprimised yall?this shyt aint feeling right....first white future,few post later you randomly bringing up Zack Farlow,then next page theirs another one...ol boy tagged the whole damn coli for this:mjpls:.

Mods delete.....oh thats right:sas2:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
if u really bodied me like u said u did u wouldnt still be on my dikk a day later trying to redeem yourself, clearly u still hurt:umad:
hustlemania making u look stupid and u get mad at a person dapping him, type of nikka to attack the people standing there watching u get beat up instead of the nikka who actually beat u up:mjgrin:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

Oh god...:mjlol:

So far all im seeing is you posting vids of 3 different cac rappers in this thread:patrice:....seeming more and more like this thread is just you doing some major promoting...is this part of some minority exchange program?they let you skateboard,long as you promote some of theirs to any of the black people you know:sas2:

Has hustlemania been comprimised yall?this shyt aint feeling right....first white future,few post later you randomly bringing up Zack Farlow,then next page theirs another one...ol boy tagged he whole damn coli for this:mjpls:

Minority exchange program

:dead:

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
if u really bodied me like u said u did u wouldnt still be on my dikk a day later trying to redeem yourself, clearly u still hurt:umad:
hustlemania making u look stupid and u get mad at a person dapping him, type of nikka to attack the people standing there watching u get beat up instead of the nikka who actually beat u up:mjgrin:

I ain't on your dikk nikka, YOU CALLED MEEE!!!

:martin: (for the Martin heads)

Can't no hustlemania make me look stupid, I am a motherfukking genius. I'm just in here laughing how quick you slid in here to after you abandoned your own thread. He only @'d you to instigate you silly sack of shyt, I'm just playing along.

You tried to play me bro, I thought we were cool.

You done goofed, every time I see your screen name

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Daps
idk he didn't say. i feel like he prob wrote some of fetty waps shyt or futures

rappers more so get writers to help and also for convenience, esp if they are busy
interesting you say this.. because, he hasnt been on the ATL scene for no more than 3yrs..

also.. did your friend mention that Zack Farlows Dad was a country singer with a "big time record deal" back in the day..? he went from not rapping.. to moving to ATL.. then.. his "Uncle"(whos name he cant get right either in this interview, or his own labels website)Frank Lufarino, or Frank Mucerino, bought Dallas Austin old studio.. where he basically got plugged in, in not even 3yrs time.. :lupe:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
interesting you say this.. because, he hasnt been on the ATL scene for no more than 3yrs..

also.. did your friend mention that Zack Farlows Dad was a country singer with a "big time record deal" back in the day..? he went from not rapping.. to moving to ATL.. then.. his "Uncle"(whos name he cant get right either in this interview, or his own labels website)Frank Lufarino, or Frank Mucerino, bought Dallas Austin old studio.. where he basically got plugged in, in not even 3yrs time.. :lupe:

he only mentioned that he manages zach, zach ghost writes and that Zach moved to ATL for convenience

Daps

Has hustlemania been comprimised yall?this shyt aint feeling right....first white future,few post later you randomly bringing up Zack Farlow,then next page theirs another one...ol boy tagged the whole damn coli for this:mjpls:.

Mods delete.....oh thats right:sas2:
:what:

shouldnt your corny old ass be krumping in a velour Dada suit somewhere... :mjlol:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what:

shouldnt your corny old ass be krumping in a velour Dada suit somewhere... :mjlol:

Smh at you callin me corny,at you callin me old:scust:....im 31,u gotta be goin on 50:childplease:

And at least krumping made chris brown famous,meanwhile lil wayne the most famous black skateboarder:francis:

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Smh at you callin me corny,at you callin me old:scust:....im 31,u gotta be goin on 50:childplease:

And at least krumping made chris brown famous,meanwhile lil wayne the most famous black skateboarder:francis:

fukk all that my nikka.

:whoo:

Daps

my mother is barely 60.. how the fukk that make me "goin on 50" you dumb fukk.. :gucci:
a grown man in his 30s trying to claim Chris Brown on the internet.. :mjlol: :laff: :laff: :laff: