Sohh whose checking for V Rising?

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama

BUILD YOUR CASTLE - HUNT FOR BLOOD - RISE IN POWER​

Awaken after hundreds of years of slumber, weakened and thirsty for blood. Hunt solo or gather a clan of allies online as you explore a vast open world of dark horrors and, worse: the deadly sunlight.

Raise a mighty castle worthy of your name, and convert the most promising humans into thralls to serve within it. Pillage villages, raid bandit camps and traverse the territories of supernatural beasts. Drink their blood to steal their power to become the greatest predator of them all.

In a world of conflict, only one vampire shall reign supreme.

Dare you challenge the throne of Dracula?

Bought the jawn last year as a early access and fitting to dive right into the game. As a marsupial that loves ARPGs and Vampires...this is going to hit so different :wow:

images

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:wow:So far this game litty AF. Tough as hell, but it welcomes teamwork and etc. Had a squad to take down some bosses to level up. The lag is atrocious, tho :scust: . But it's expected since the servers are getting hammered. Beyond that, I'm having a blast with the game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:wow:So far this game litty AF. Tough as hell, but it welcomes teamwork and etc. Had a squad to take down some bosses to level up. The lag is atrocious, tho :scust: . But it's expected since the servers are getting hammered. Beyond that, I'm having a blast with the game.

It has character creation?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
is it possible to play solo?

taker597

Superstar
Daps
shyt is good. I'm loving it. I ended up buying the Castlevania pack.

Like the best cross between a survival game and Diablo.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Also, I don't really care for the Survival grind, but I really appreciate being able to adjust those settings when making a world.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Steam Deck certified, but you'll need to play it on Experimental build.