Sohh with Naruto finished its safe to say that DRAGONBALL(Z) is the GOAT ANIME/MANGA!!!!! :pacspit:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Dragon Ball > Naruto > Naruto Shippuden = DBZ

I will always prefer the OG DB over everything because I just like the old school style of fighting they did rather than the flashy shyt that comes in later series. No summarizing moves and bullshyt like that, just fisticuffs .

Same reason I would put Naruto up there, though it started to have the shonen archetypes I hate... It had decent character development... And it introduced the world to Guy. Though the anime should have ended after the Sasuke fight.

Shippuden and DBZ I do enjoy, but they both fell off hard from their predecessors. They went from everyone being a competent fighter to the same 2 or 3 people going God mode on everyone. They both should have ended way earlier then they did (Pain and Cell) . And the fillers in their amines got on my nerves... DBZ would take 5 seasons to charge a spirit bomb... And Shippuden would throw a string of random ass fillers in the middle of an arc.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
after frieza the villians fell off
I think it was kinda like Kojima with Metal Gear Solid after 2. Dude wanted to be finished with it but it was so popular they kept him making it. Last I heard DBZ was only planned up to the Frieza saga and Toriyama was just winging it after that. You can really tell with the Majin Buu saga.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Fullmetal Alchemist and One Piece are both better than DBZ. Possibly Hunter X Hunter may have a claim as well.
Nah breh Full metal alchemist I will give you but One Piece while being the goat manga right now the anime fell off something really bad with trying to stretch a 15 page manga into a 24 mn anime shyt Toei is pulling

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Nah breh Full metal alchemist I will give you but One Piece while being the goat manga right now the anime fell off something really bad with trying to stretch a 15 page manga into a 24 mn anime shyt Toei is pulling

As if that's any worse than DBZ stretching out a single punch for a whole episode. :dead: