Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
There was some dikk riding around on his bike on my way to work who hit me on the back with a brick as I walked past so obviously I was fukkin raging. I was going to be late if I did anything then so I went to work.

On my lunch break though, I saw that he rode up into an alley. I hid in the bin shelter just outside and waited for him to come back out then kicked him off his bike, jumped on his head and threw his bike against a wall in the hopes of breaking it. Didn't hurt that bad or anything though.

That's the only time I've done anything like that and I'd never dream of it now, was very stupid in hindsight. :francis:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Somewhat. It happen a couple years ago

My aunt on my fathers side hook me up with a job after returning home from Texas due to Katrina.

I spoke on it briefly when i spoke on one of my homies Josh from off M-Zone (Mazant Street in NO) (RIP) in one of those story threads but didnt go all the way in on it, but at my old maintenance job, my boss was about to catch the thumps. But got hack up instead (NOLA slang hack = forcefully yoked). It was alot of things that led to the semi-altercation such as favoritism, feeling he can do what he want given he had seniority. Dude would duck off the supplies and when i ask for such and such to do this or i need a saw to fix this i get 1,000 excuses. Yet it he would have these supplies...tools etc. and i would be written up for insubordination about a dozen times. Josh shyt was worse, My boss usually was the reason behind that.

One day he called a meeting at one of the worse times he could've called it when i was in that mood. I was going thru some shyt with a now ex and personal things with my fam (dissension among relatives). So he goes on a hella longwinded tangent about who not doing what and he going to get this one transfer or fire. After going around letting every one speak they peace. He gets to me who is sitting there listening to all the bullshyt he freestyling acting like he was doing so much. I work with another cat at the time name Charlie.......Charlie was a old cat who work the same shift as my boss 6-2:30pm just come back from doing a trail in the military. Charlie work do the majority of Mr Johnsons (my boss) work. So im sitting there and he asks me do i have anything to say.

I ask breh man to man "Can we say how we truly feel?" he tells me 'we all grown go ahead'.......proceed to let him have it. Anyone that knows me IRL knows my words can cut like knives. Me telling him how he want to point the finger at everyone from me to Josh and not his self when he sat on his ass for 8 hours and didnt do shyt lead to him excusing my co-workers. And talking with me directly.Dude approach me like a street nikka on some i'll kick your ass. Try talking to me like a child and lead to me hacking dude up between a footlocker we had in our room and between a refrigerator. Slumps :mjlol:

I had more people mad that i didnt really whup his ass and only hack dude up. But afterwards son went from acting like Game all rah-rah to starting acting like a damn church mouse like he was on some Russell Simmons wu-shii ish. I left my job after it switch management. but when we see each other its peace.

^At that particular point i was in my mid-20s, and just had a zero-tolerance for BS. As a matter of fact this incident happen I called my aunt and her words were;

Im glad you went there with breh, Cause that nikka is straight up p*ssy :mjlol:

Last edited:

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
fukked a dude up on my job when I was 19 and didn't even get sent home :wow:

My manager was wrong though he should've sent one of us home or at least seperate us after the first hint that there would be violence because we got into a couple of arguments and then I couldn't take it and rushed him.

We used to joke around in my Warehouse alot so I rolled up some used plastic wrap into a ball and threw it at this dudes head. For whatever reason he was mad that day so he decided to throw a bundle of magazines at my face (hit me dead in the corner of my eye) so I punch him in the stomach twice and ask "what the fukk is wro g with you?" And he runs grabs a metal pipe and says he's going to kill me... the manager jumps in between us and dude runs away like a bytch.

Me still being heated confront him outside telling him to talk that big shyt without the metal pipe and he was just screaming like a bytch and this time one of my coworkers got in between us.

Now it's a bad idea to have us in the same area at this point but those two gut punches wasn't enough for me I had to get mine for that magazine shot.

We took two separate elevators to go back to the warehouse but they both got there at the same time so as dude is going in the door I run up behind him with a bundle of magazines and wait for him to turn around. I launched that shyt at his head as a warning knowing he would duck it (i didn't want to cheap shot him) by the time he's standing up after the dodging the magazine I rush him and tackle him into the concrete wall. Mind you dude was such a bytch the whole time he's trying to scurry away from me to get a weapon so I couldn't even square up with him. :martin:

I locked him in a headlock and just put knuckles to the top of his dome and face. All the while he's scratching my arms and he bit my hand which finally made me let go.

Meanwhile the coworker who broke us up the second time takes forever to go get the manager. By the time the warehouse manager comes dude is already free from my grip and is running to get a weapon (grabbed some kind of porcelain tile or some shyt and started talking that I'll kill you shyt again)

At this point I already whipped his ass (he had a bloody mouth and lumps ended up forming on his head) So I was good. Wasn't tryna hear him talk that fake shyt. After this though the manager finally put us in different departments. But we both got to stay at work. And this is at the airport mind you lol

Sorry for the long read

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
At one of my old jobs I wanted to literally kill this snitching ass old lady. She would start shyt with everyone. Talk behind peoples back. She had like 50 complaints to the union rep about her. But she was long time best friends with the boss boss so nothing was ever done.

Was always contemplating on how to kill this bytch. Very unhealthy work environment. Haven't worked there in over a year and still get mad when I think about that bytch.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Choked a dude out at work.

We worked in a call center. People clowned around a lot. This particular day dude was catching feelings about other people fukking with him. Come the end of the day I'm looking for my keys and can't find them. After about 10 minutes of looking someone else tells me dude hid my keys. So I go confront him about it and he acts stupid. I look behind his computer and see my keys. Grab them and tell dude.

"You better quit fukking wit me for I beat the shyt outa you:ufdup:"

He's still on the phone with a customer, puts it on mute and says

"If yo fat lard ass come over her talking shyt again........."

And I just grabbed him by his fukking neck. Another employee had to pull me off of him.

Most funny shyt was the customer heard him getting choked and after I let go he says to the customer

"Did you hear that? He just assulted me".

:mjlol:

Crazy thing was I almost didn't get fired. It was the end of the day so nobody saw it. I worked the whole next day and some hating ass nikka told one of the managers. They called me in the office, I told them what happened, they fired me right there.:smh:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
He's still on the phone with a customer, puts it on mute and says

"If yo fat lard ass come over her talking shyt again........."

And I just grabbed him by his fukking neck. Another employee had to pull me off of him.

Most funny shyt was the customer heard him getting choked and after I let go he says to the customer

"Did you hear that? He just assulted me".
:laff:

Last edited:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
When I worked at EB Games I used to fukk whichever misc chick they had working there til she got fired or transfered or quit.
One girl's bf would meet her after work all the time. I tried to be nice to dude (I used to let him win at fight night on our xbox display console) cause I always assumed one day he was gonna find out and I was gonna have to beat his ass.

Luckily that day never came. :whew:

Last edited: