Sohhhh I'm considering pretending to be gay in order to get a great deal on a sublet

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
I'm moving to DC in September because I got an internship as an investigator for a criminal defense firm. It's a good opportunity for my career but the pay is lousy (better than nothing though:francis:)

I'm only gonna be there for three months unless I get a full time offer so it's been hard to find leases that I can afford and that offer a three month contract.

So right now the best place me and my roommate found is for 630$ a month, three month sublet, but it's with these weirdo extra PC white girls who are like thirty something and proudly single... aka the type of people I avoided on purpose in college...

Anyway their offer is dope except they told us explicitly that they don't want any straight men living with them:patrice:

Time running out and I gotta find a place since my job starts in less than a month. What do you think brehs? Should I attempt to pretend to be :wrist:for three months in order to save $1500+ on some chuck and Larry shyt??

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
threes-company-movie.jpg

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
You said you getting a roomate right? I mean you already have one? He's a dude? All you gotta do is just be a bit camp with homeboy infront of 'em.:yeshrug: you ain't got to go FULL gay. Like y'all could open the door and go "Ohhh...my.....god!" or some other dumb shyt and prolly do one of those chest bump shyts and smile. Just put off that vibe for a few, sign the lease, get the keys cut and just go to Ignoring them bytches.

I mean..if it were me, personally I'd be like "I ain't gay, but I got money. I can pay for shyt and I ain't interested in any of you bytches so...Balls in your court" and see where it goes from there. I've told and lived a battery of lies and false truths to get shyt and at times to get shyt done, but none so serious that I couldn't row back from if I got caught. Playing like I'm gay? Nope, I'd rather be honest.

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
:beli:yeah that's a good point..I don't know if I can fake it like that every damn day

How would I even being a girl back to my room:snoop:

No girls allowed period. Not even going to their place because someone you know might see you chatting them up.

Honestly if I were you I would scrap this idea. No way can you pull this off for 90 days.