Sohhhh I'm considering pretending to be gay in order to get a great deal on a sublet

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
In certain gigs gay black males do do better. I was thinking about doing that shyt when I was doing door to door sales for this u verse gig.

discussing our deals like

Customer: "So what kind of plans do ya'll have"

Me: "We got small plans. medium plans and big plans. You look like you need a big plan. I bet you could take the entire package. HBO, Cinemax, Showtime. It's really a large package of cable channels. And the bestest thing is we have REALLY Large remotes, you don't have to look over them like the smaller model"

Customer: :whoa:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I'm moving to DC in September because I got an internship as an investigator for a criminal defense firm. It's a good opportunity for my career but the pay is lousy (better than nothing though:francis:)

I'm only gonna be there for three months unless I get a full time offer so it's been hard to find leases that I can afford and that offer a three month contract.

So right now the best place me and my roommate found is for 630$ a month, three month sublet, but it's with these weirdo extra PC white girls who are like thirty something and proudly single... aka the type of people I avoided on purpose in college...

Anyway their offer is dope except they told us explicitly that they don't want any straight men living with them:patrice:

Time running out and I gotta find a place since my job starts in less than a month. What do you think brehs? Should I attempt to pretend to be :wrist:for three months in order to save $1500+ on some chuck and Larry shyt??

Gay for Stay brehs. :francis:

How you gone handle bringing home a DC chick? :sas2:
Unlimited lying :mjlol:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Them nikkas finna part them asscheeks in your sleep like the red sea. Buy a code lock for the bedroom. Lemme get the fukk outta this thread