Soldier’s Wife Cheated On Him With 60 Different Men

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i seriously don't get marriage after knowing someone for a few weeks, or days or even hours. i remember danny bonaduce married his wife after their first date because

she said she didn't put out unless she was going to be married. yet they lasted 14 years. :patrice:
They got married after a few months (still too soon IMO) not a few weeks.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I bit the bullet and read the whole thing To give the coli breh's a Coli TLDR version.

This dummy got married to an army chick he met(through another army guy), 2 weeks after he met her. Dude saw his car parked next to trailer parks and still didn't toss her in the bushes and left for
Duty. Broad was lettin new nuggas wear his clothes, drive his car, live in his house, and was using his moneyto pay the other dudes child support. The broad's own family snitched on her for sleeping around, and she told him she was pregnant while he was out the country.

Divorce Judge kicked the broad out the house and gave the soldier his car and house back and issued a restraining order.

I don't get why so many dudes feel the need to tie the knot so quickly in the armed forces. Are there benefits involved?

Edit : I stand corrected it's only two months but question still stands anyway. Why get married before you are about to be gone for months and months?

Loop Ba$eCrawler

All Star
Daps
I'm GMB
But 60 different men?
This is ducktales
Nah man, that's probably a low number. I was in the Air Force and tried to avoid messing with any military chicks cause I never met a dude in the military that didn't get cheated on by a military chick.... Messed around and broke my rule at one base...Turned out she was messing with at least 3 other guys. Dodged a bullet though cause she was real uptight and crazy about stupid shyt. She had a great body though.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
That few? Everyone knows soldiers' wives are whores.... Just like their husbands.

Marry someone for their benefits or because you was his first peice of ass brehettes. Marry someone who's only looking at your benefits or was your first piece of ass, brehs.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Nah man, that's probably a low number. I was in the Air Force and tried to avoid messing with any military chicks cause I never met a dude in the military that didn't get cheated on by a military chick.... Messed around and broke my rule at one base...Turned out she was messing with at least 3 other guys. Dodged a bullet though cause she was real uptight and crazy about stupid shyt. She had a great body though.

I know Breh.

But 60 different dudes?:why:

Loop Ba$eCrawler

All Star
Daps
I know Breh.

But 60 different dudes?:why:
From the story it sounds like she was a base rat...They're worse than the females in the military. You gotta watch out too cause some of em catch aids and then keep coming around the dorms to spread it outta revenge. Had one friend that dodged that bullet when the chick knocked on his door one night. He told her to fukk off and like 2 weeks later she was getting arrested for spreading aids around the base.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
We get it already:what:

Yall hate women:snoop:
That aint female hate. Thats just real life.

For a subtler before version, watch an Officer and a Gentleman. Chicks like that on the come up just dont switch up after getting a ring.

The other stereotype about mulitary wives is their looks... Or lack thereof on some bases. Again. It's what happens when dudes are caught up before realizing just how many options they have.

Same for the women.