Soldier’s Wife Cheated On Him With 60 Different Men

Giselle

Daps
He should have married someone who wasn't broke and only wanted to be with him for the benefits. He should have gotten to know her better. I'm glad he got to keep his stuff and didn't get stuck paying child support.

I knew he was white before reading that he was. This sounds like white people mess.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
When I lived on base, the new recruits were constantly getting fuked over by their young wives while they were on deployment. Last incident I remember had a recruit holding his wife at gunpoint threatening to shoot her and himself. Not smart to play with the emotions of a man suffering from PTSD.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

:wow: .......

When I lived on base, the new recruits were constantly getting fuked over by their young wives while they were on deployment. Last incident I remember had a recruit holding his wife at gunpoint threatening to shoot her and himself. Not smart to play with the emotions of a man suffering from PTSD.

It's trippy, because a man wants companionship, and wants someone to be waiting for him when he returns......

On the flipside...

A woman wants companionship, and ................................................................................... #GMB

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I bit the bullet and read the whole thing To give the coli breh's a Coli TLDR version.

This dummy got married to an army chick he met(through another army guy), 2 weeks after he met her. Dude saw his car parked next to trailer parks and still didn't toss her in the bushes and left for
Duty. Broad was lettin new nuggas wear his clothes, drive his car, live in his house, and was using his moneyto pay the other dudes child support. The broad's own family snitched on her for sleeping around, and she told him she was pregnant while he was out the country.

Divorce Judge kicked the broad out the house and gave the soldier his car and house back and issued a restraining order.
Happened to some white dude I worked with...in fact he was from Roseburg Oregon...so when I heard about that school shooting I was :lupe: ..I thought he did it at first :manny:

But she was a known liar around their hometown, his parents didn't like her,and was telling him not to trust her but dude didn't listen.

I met her before and she a thick white broad...yall brehs know, certain white chicks give off vibes that they fukk black dudes...this chick gave off them vibes. This dude is a nice guy to work with,not a a$$hole,but too nice to be messing with a chick like her.

WELP...

Dude has a nice ass impala...I think it's a 68, navy blue...looking like that Supernatural Dean Winchester ride :wow:

Dude told me after deployment that he is trying to divorce his wife,she took out like 7,000 from their savings and was using it on pills,and weed. Had some black dude driving around in his whip,sold off shyt in his crib but claimed it got stolen. :francis:

bytch hid the car at some dude house that she was fukking, shytty situation all around.

Despicable shyt.

I mean I knew dudes who cheated on their wives on deployment obviously but I feel females get downright vicious with they cheating.

I worked with some white chick,total slut...I got some top :manny: she bought me an ipod nano :ehh:, but she was open about cheating on her husband who was backing home taking care of they 3 kids. This bytch openly told me she let dudes smash when she was pregnant :francis: She was always fukking black dudes, or chubby mexicans :russ:.

She got caught fukking on the ship with some fat puerto rican dude with a wife and kid...the Captain made them call their spouses to tell them what happened....the white bytch husband stayed with her....:snoop: , bytch also had the clap a few months later too. She still fukked around, then like 2 years after all that shyt happened she files for divorce,got the car,custody of the kids,and is married to another loser in the Navy so she :eat: .

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
He got married & used the system for more money & got his feelings hurt .fellas please step correctly

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Happened to some white dude I worked with...in fact he was from Roseburg Oregon...so when I heard about that school shooting I was :lupe: ..I thought he did it at first :manny:

But she was a known liar around their hometown, his parents didn't like her,and was telling him not to trust her but dude didn't listen.

I met her before and she a thick white broad...yall brehs know, certain white chicks give off vibes that they fukk black dudes...this chick gave off them vibes. This dude is a nice guy to work with,not a a$$hole,but too nice to be messing with a chick like her.

WELP...

Dude has a nice ass impala...I think it's a 68, navy blue...looking like that Supernatural Dean Winchester ride :wow:

Dude told me after deployment that he is trying to divorce his wife,she took out like 7,000 from their savings and was using it on pills,and weed. Had some black dude driving around in his whip,sold off shyt in his crib but claimed it got stolen. :francis:

bytch hid the car at some dude house that she was fukking, shytty situation all around.

Despicable shyt.

I mean I knew dudes who cheated on their wives on deployment obviously but I feel females get downright vicious with they cheating.

I worked with some white chick,total slut...I got some top :manny: she bought me an ipod nano :ehh:, but she was open about cheating on her husband who was backing home taking care of they 3 kids. This bytch openly told me she let dudes smash when she was pregnant :francis: She was always fukking black dudes, or chubby mexicans :russ:.

She got caught fukking on the ship with some fat puerto rican dude with a wife and kid...the Captain made them call their spouses to tell them what happened....the white bytch husband stayed with her....:snoop: , bytch also had the clap a few months later too. She still fukked around, then like 2 years after all that shyt happened she files for divorce,got the car,custody of the kids,and is married to another loser in the Navy so she :eat: .
Stories like that are why I have NO respect for hoes who are fukked up out here. It's virtually IMPOSSIBLE for you to lose as a hoe out here, so if you're fukked up in these streets as a female, you're REALLY fukked up cause the system is designed for you to win, even if you're foul. :smh:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
When dudes come home from the military and kill their cheating wives I'm just like :manny:

bytch deserve it.

Had a homie on my ship kill himself. :wow: He was married with two kids. Always talked about his wife n kids. We did a 6 month tour and we pulled in and his wife and kids was not waiting on the pier. I remember he was :dwillhuh:

Well he went home and his wife was there and she told him straight up. :francis: She met a Chief who was working on the base and she was leaving him and taking the two kids with her. Dude didn't say a word. . Just went into a closet. . took out his gun and but the barrel in his mouth. :huhldup:

Another time I met this chick in the base club. We ended up chilling and became a unofficial couple. She had a nice house and two whips. She would even let me push one of her cars sometimes. I had my own but she always insisted. After two months of hanging out and fukking she said out the blue one day. . "You cant come over no more. My husband is coming home from a deployment tomorrow."

I remember I was :skip::skip::skip: Husband?? And you had me driving that mans car all around town?:what:

:snoop: