Somali breh kills his girlfriend & unborn child because his family wouldn't accept him dating a PAWG

peppe

Superstar
Daps
That East Africans and Arabs are running amok there. My ex’s cousin studied there in the early 2010s. When we went to visit him in Gothenburg, you could already feel the tension.

He said: “this is nothing. Visit Stockholm and it’s much worse.” This was over ten years ago. :francis:

yup with all the refugees they have taking in now it's pure racism fukkery there. But i can understand it since a lot of the muslims don't want to adapt.

Van Cleef

Pro
Daps
it's not even really :mjpls: behavior, American men put attractive (and unattractive) women on a pedestal and we live in a super shallow society so in their minds he isn't swagged out enough or "handsome gang" enough to have her
he look goofy asl... real nikkas go sweden and take all they hoes fr

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
I can’t get this bad news out of my head for some reason. I’m a naturally a sensible and kind man who easily empathizes with people and this story makes me sadder than usual. I even shed tears wtf.

Like God says in his holy book the Bible…the wage of sin is death

The road of sin leads to hell

Sin is a one-way ticket ride to death

Sin just breeds more sin

A small sin always leads to a bigger sin

One sin always leads to another one

Sin provokes an Unbroken chain of evil
—————————————————————-
This damned Cycle of sin never ends:

Sex outside marriage

Foolishness of youth

Impulsive and cowardly behavior

Out of wedlock pregnancy (could have been avoided)

Not taking responsibility for one’s actions

Trusting naively a immature and reckless young man(she was at fault but i guess her heart was too blind)

Not being honest about this relationship/situationship(the young breh was wrong for this)

Not telling the truth to his family(the Young breh was wrong for this)

Murder

Sad to see a warya ruining and destroying his own life. I’m not Somali but they are still legitimate members of our large African family. This kid was stupid, impulsive and cowardly to say the least.

Sad to see how happy she was to be a mother and sad to see how much she loved and trusted him. She was too naive and too trusting of him. What a senseless murder. Killing pregnant women is one of the worst crimes ever.

This tragedy could have been prevented if cooler heads prevailed.

I hate to see the far right and racist cacs opportunistically using this tragedy to advance their anti-immigrant/anti-black agenda. I hate when these extreme-right cacs exploit stories like this for political gains. They pretend to care about the victim but they just want to use sad news like this justify stereotypes against black men.

Last edited:

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
That East Africans and Arabs are running amok there. My ex’s cousin studied there in the early 2010s. When we went to visit him in Gothenburg, you could already feel the tension.

He said: “this is nothing. Visit Stockholm and it’s much worse.” This was over ten years ago. :francis:
They organized a manifestation to honor the memory of this young woman.

the reputation of Somali brehs in Sweden is officially destroyed.

Its written in swedish but yeah, this article broadly says that hundreds of people marched for her and also protested against violence towards women.