Somali bruv harasses young lady at the bus stop. Smh!

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
All women need to keep one of these on them at all times for nikkas like that

Mace_Brand_PepperGun2_1_535x.jpg

BBG

Superstar
Daps
I got cussed out last week for rejecting a dude. shyt is the worst. Dudes don't know if you're married, have a boyfriend or gay. The entitlement is unreal and scary. I hate men like that.
I held the door open for you, ya ass can't say thank you :dahell: idgaf if you got a man or not ol rude ass

Blown Moon

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Obviously dude is off but regular nikkas get vexed at rejection too. Rejection is always at the very least disappointing but some times it's a blessing. Chick could be crazy, burning, or just not a good match. Why bug out? she's just one of almost 4 billion, move on. :manny:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I got cussed out last week for rejecting a dude. shyt is the worst. Dudes don't know if you're married, have a boyfriend or gay. The entitlement is unreal and scary. I hate men like that.
You hang out at seedy strip clubs though. People being a$$holes par for the course in places like that. This women here was just an innocent woman minding her business at a bus stop. this in an outrage

Last edited:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
fukking creep…she’s cute but once she made it clear she wasn’t interested, that’s fukking it…even I’m not that thirsty to be hollering at chics at a damn bus stop at 1 in the morning

Not only that but was indirectly making threats talking about she is lucky she is a female otherwise he would have put a blade through her head. A whole bag of weird fukking creep.