some of yall are str8 FAKKITS

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
my physique causes people of both sexes to stare. I get it, i'm a built nikka. I should expect that :manny:. But there are times when u should NOT stare at a nikka......like IN THE LOCKER ROOM :hhh:. Every time im about to change i see dudes heads swivel just DYIN to take a look at my glutes and whatever the fukk else these fakkits like to look at :what:. shyt is wild mango and wildly annoying :damn:. As soon as i look up while i'm changin, these fakkits fumble and turn around like they aint lookin :dahell:. the fukk? :mindblown:. The thing is, i KNOW that some of these type of nikkas exist right on this VERY FORUM :scusthov:. REVEAL YOURSELF FAKKITS :demonic:

Daps
my physique causes people of both sexes to stare. I get it, i'm a built nikka. I should expect that :manny:. But there are times when u should NOT stare at a nikka......like IN THE LOCKER ROOM :hhh:. Every time im about to change i see dudes heads swivel just DYIN to take a look at my glutes and whatever the fukk else these fakkits like to look at :what:. shyt is wild mango and wildly annoying :damn:. As soon as i look up while i'm changin, these fakkits fumble and turn around like they aint lookin :dahell:. the fukk? :mindblown:. The thing is, i KNOW that some of these type of nikkas exist right on this VERY FORUM :scusthov:. REVEAL YOURSELF FAKKITS :demonic:

Sonny boy I keep my head down in the locker room (pause) like I hold my breath when my lady is taking a shyt in the bathroom...simple

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

U trying to get at them through PM or what? :heh:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I saw this trendin. Im not a weightliftin n1gga, but how big is ya dikk? No homo.

Jimmy Two-Timesā„¢

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridahā„¢
Daps
Reppin
Peckhamā„¢ Come Get Me!
3da1be2fd98fd2c648a8354c23ed911b.jpg