Somebody stop these BBLs...

Ku$h Parker

For The Burbs Not The Streets
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
I remember growing up Other races of women was trying their hardest wanting to have that natural black woman look from our sisters original body, hair and skinned tone

I had to explain to this lil 27 y/o Thick fukk Buddy who got a Natty Ass and a Megan Stan the big differences in how Women were displayed from Baby Got Back/Fly Girls to Twerk by Cardi B

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Why is she bleeding from her upper back tho?!:wtf:

Lipo. There's a reason why so many of the BBL bytches fly back all wrapped up looking like mummies. The surgeons suck out the fat from any and EVERY where to put it in their asses/hips. One of the main reasons that particular procedure is so popular is because of this.

Ku$h Parker

For The Burbs Not The Streets
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
But if it came to a woman with small t*ts and a naturally big ass vs a woman with big ol titties and a pancake ass, white dudes are choosing the latter :pachaha:that’s a common occurrence

Im Blackity Black and as a Titty Man, a Pancake Ass is pushing it,Big(Natural) t*ts wit an Alexa Bliss Ass will make Me Happy....Now A Phat Ass wit RiRi t*ts:ehh:

In less than 2 years we went from "Black woman are the only ones with naturally big round butts" to suspecting every black woman with a big round butt thats slightly out of proportion had a BBL:wow:

Thats exactly what I told My Chick,even to where I told her I thought Meg's Ass was Fake

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Im Blackity Black and as a Titty Man, a Pancake Ass is pushing it,Big(Natural) t*ts wit an Alexa Bliss Ass will make Me Happy....Now A Phat Ass wit RiRi t*ts:ehh:

Thats exactly what I told My Chick,even to where I told her I thought Meg's Ass was Fake

I don’t know people can look at Meg and think her ass is fake. She’s just a big ol tall southern chick

mag357

Superstar
Daps
They were her old shorts from nearly two years ago. She's simply outgrown them.

Gotcha....
Been there too.

Being a uncle with a million nieces of varying ages...
I'm realizing the shyt is just nature.
You want them to be a certain way... But nature is telling them they need to be another way.

That's an internal fight that females are going thru wants they hit puberty, til they fukking die