Somebodys Mama Is Shook About The 94 Freaknik Documentary That's About To Drop

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I have a feeling she doesn't have anything to worry about. Anyone that doesn't want to be on the documentary will probably not be on it to be honest. A company like Hulu will probably do some due diligence is my guess and they probably got releases from anyone that's on it.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I have a feeling she doesn't have anything to worry about. Anyone that doesn't want to be on the documentary will probably not be on it to be honest. A company like Hulu will probably do some due diligence is my guess and they probably got releases from anyone that's on it.
maybe some key interviews.... but they not ID'ing and following up with everyone in a decades old tape collection, or the folks in the background
Some women 20 years of marriage about to end

And some 40 plus females hopes of finding a man dreams are about to be crush
:dead: if fukking 20+ years ago ruins a marriage then it was already ruined. yal wild

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
maybe some key interviews.... but they not ID'ing and following up with everyone in a decades old tape collection, or the folks in the background
Well see I'm betting they will especially in the internet age.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
too late you in 4K now
full

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SeaBed

:dead: if fukking 20+ years ago ruins a marriage then it was already ruined. yal wild

:manny: Never know Jimmy might thought in 94 tawana who got pregnant said the kid was his and she never fukked around and he happened to see her wit two nikkas walking to the hotel room