Somebodys Mama Is Shook About The 94 Freaknik Documentary That's About To Drop

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
If your kids gotta watch a HULU doc to see you twerking and getting wasted, you got it easy. The kids today dealing with classmates logging online and seeing their mama busting it open on Twitter and IG everyday.

And the internet is really forever. That thread with the Passport Bros mama showing it all on IG is much worse.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
If your kids gotta watch a HULU doc to see you twerking and getting wasted, you got it easy. The kids today dealing with classmates logging online and seeing their mama busting it open on Twitter and IG everyday.

And the internet is really forever. That thread with the Passport Bros mama showing it all on IG is much worse.
I know a few women who are respectable lawyers and doctors now who were getting run through at freaknic. The exposure now will appear tactless and unseemly.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC

facts.

Kids now gotta withstand their classmates finding footage of their mom riding a dildo for $5 a month. So glad I don’t have millennial parents

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
:russ:
*does math*
math-calculator.gif

let's see freaknik 94' was some time in April so 9 months later would be..

:damn:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I have a feeling she doesn't have anything to worry about. Anyone that doesn't want to be on the documentary will probably not be on it to be honest. A company like Hulu will probably do some due diligence is my guess and they probably got releases from anyone that's on it.
I was thinking that as well, but, it would be hard work and a lot of investigation to get cleared on all that in a country that we can’t even clear 50% murder rate, smh. One saving grace for the women like OP is that it would be in pretty bad taste for a Disney partner like Hulu to essentially “slut shame” a bunch of women, especially without their consent, so we will have to stay tuned

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I was thinking that as well, but, it would be hard work and a lot of investigation to get cleared on all that in a country that we can’t even clear 50% murder rate, smh. One saving grace for the women like OP is that it would be in pretty bad taste for a Disney partner like Hulu to essentially “slut shame” a bunch of women, especially without their consent, so we will have to stay tuned
Obviously they won't be able to find everyone and I assume when they can't they probably won't use footage/pictures of that individual.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever

Subscribed to your classmate's mama OF

Getting a dikk rating for $5 :mjlol: