someone just dapped a post i made in 2015

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Forum hasn't been the same since we lost the option to go in threads and sort posts by most daps. :francis:
low key this is why i want him to tell us what we need and do a fund drive, i really think people on here could come through.

we need the top 5 trending threads feature back, LSA has it. he said it is now a paid feature, I think enough of us would fork over some money to get this shyt up and running again.

i know @I Really Mean It alone made 3 million off AMC stocks, maybe @Malta can come back with his crypo billions too :ehh:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Attention whoring at its finest. Nobody gives a fukk about your dabs bro. I dont even give a fukk about my own dabs

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cringe at some of the stuff I wrote yesterday, I'm not trying to see anything from 5 years ago. :scust:
i usually think my opinions hold up

it is nice to see growth/things i don't agree with tho. i think it would be bad if i have the exact same opinions i had 10 years ago, but on some things it's nice to see i was ahead of most people. like when i called bill maher a racist zionist piece of shyt in like 2015/6

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Attention whoring at its finest. Nobody gives a fukk about your dabs bro. I dont even give a fukk about my own dabs
1 star for hoe babble

but i feel like you didnt read my reasoning

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
yp8fwajwptv51.gif
I just
that is why the coli must be preserved.

don't let it end up like :hamster:

save us @Brooklynzson

fix the gifs and the avatars, let's have a damn drive to raise revenue if we have to. i know 6 cert mfs on here got bands.

don't make me start using discord :unimpressed:

I just want image posting to work again.

Look at this stupid shyt.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I agree with the posters who cringe at their old posts, I used to be stanning rappers :snoop:

Early 20s (which I was when I started posting on The Coli) was way too old to be stanning a rapper :snoop:

J Cole has a line from a song "I was a Pac fan so I was like fukk Jigga, fukk Biggie I was only 12 so forgive me" :mjlol: