someone just dapped a post i made in 2015

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka that's gay, you should keep the avi but rename yourself Brian Tyree :manny:
coming from a fat dead italian fukk

full

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OH! I'm just telling ya how you're being perceived!

To post like a woman? Madone a mia :picard:
people have brought up the gay shyt since we found out the actor might not be from harlem

it ain't really that serious to me, i ain't changing at this point i'm paper boi on the coli so i'ma keep it pape

but my avatar and the reason i ever named myself after paper boi is the most harlem episode of atlanta, i'll link some of it but i encourage everyone to watch it

one of the best 30 minutes of TV ever, truly the hardest i ever laughed and that includes sopranos episodes

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality šŸ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
the point of the thread is i like that old posts i made are on here and i can go back and read them.

i get dapped every day b (x100)

shout out to @Trav for watching season 2 of true detective in 2024 :lolbron:

What can I say

It's funny to rewatch shyt sometimes and see niccas reactions back then :russ:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What can I say

It's funny to rewatch shyt sometimes and see niccas reactions back then :russ:
you can probably tell from that thread that i stopped watching that shyt live after like 2 episodes :mjlol:

season 3 was almost at the level of 1 tho. i got high hopes for 4.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
that is why the coli must be preserved.

don't let it end up like :hamster:

save us @Brooklynzson

fix the gifs and the avatars, let's have a damn drive to raise revenue if we have to. i know 6 cert mfs on here got bands.

don't make me start using discord :unimpressed:

Im ginna find your first post a dap that :mjgrin:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
people have brought up the gay shyt since we found out the actor might not be from harlem

it ain't really that serious to me, i ain't changing at this point i'm paper boi on the coli so i'ma keep it pape

but my avatar and the reason i ever named myself after paper boi is the most harlem episode of atlanta, i'll link some of it but i encourage everyone to watch it

one of the best 30 minutes of TV ever, truly the hardest i ever laughed and that includes sopranos episodes

I can't find any logical reason to hate a person for at least fukking other men, other women, etc.

If you're Black idc if you're straight, alphabet, AA, foreign; if you cool you good :manny:

Ain't a big deal but I don't get how gossip or bird shyt is entertaining, that's some aunty shyt, its unbecoming of a man