Someone wants me to take their Porsche.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
So you have a paid off 2020 jeep and someone wants to take your jeep and give you their 22 porsche Macan? Not a Cheyenne but a fukkin Macan? At $1000 a month lease with 14months remaining?

Bro are you insane? Tell them to kick rocks real talk.. you giving them a real asset that you can sell for straight cash for a fukkin lease? Yeah man don’t play yaself tell them to scram
”You should give me your fully paid off 2020 Jeep for my leased Porsche bro! Ill even go half on maintenance fees on that expensive ass Porsche and pay both of our insurances! :troll: *crosses fingers behind back*”

Blown Moon

All Star
Bushed
Daps
@Billy Ocean

I vaguely remember us disagreeing about something but you following me to neg and insult me is strange.

This message board is a cool tool for laughs and information nothing more. I think you should go outside. Come post in here so I can rep you for no reason. :pachaha:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Word. The optics of this deal are messy, especially the lease payments and going half on maintenance etc.

Even if you have the best relationship with the person you swapping with, shyt can go south and they can either not hold up their half of the agreement or start bytching at you and trying to renegotiate later because the Jeep is giving them [insert problem].
/thread

Taco

All Star
Daps
How many miles do you drive in a year? How many miles does the the Macan have on it now? You can negotiate the lease buyout, which is the only way I would take the car cause now you can turn around and sell it hopefully with the factory warranty, which is a good selling point. Depending on some factors you may even be able to make money off the Macan. The Macan will more than likely be worth a lot more than the Cherokee. The glaring issue is the word of mouth contract. If you could afford the insurance I’d just pay for that and tell em no to the maintenance since the Macan is under warranty still. Look at the deprecation for both cars and resale value while factoring in the 14k + insurance.

Last edited: