Son Goku aka @The Butcher: me no black, me new black papi :mjpls:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
You a fukking liar, you been hiding :deadrose:

Why would I be mad, I gave you the biggest whupping of your coli career

I mean I had you on ignore for a minute, but it's whatever. I was "hiding" from a thread that's about me for some reason. :skip:

As far as a coli career, I don't get paid to post on here so I couldn't care less about it. :francis:

But you're right, you're not mad but for some reason still made a thread about me being a square/New Black/coli c00n/whatever. :mjlol:

CouldntBeMeTho

Catset Conglomerate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I mean I had you on ignore for a minute, but it's whatever. I was "hiding" from a thread that's about me for some reason. :skip:

As far as a coli career, I don't get paid to post on here so I couldn't care less about it. :francis:

But you're right, you're not mad but for some reason still made a thread about me being a square/New Black/coli c00n/whatever. :mjlol:
You got tagged by multiple people using me being on ignore as an excuse doesn't work.

Must've just reuped on that cheap messican steroids to be feeling so froggy :laff:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
You got tagged by multiple people using me being on ignore as an excuse doesn't work.

Must've just reuped on that cheap messican steroids to be feeling so froggy :laff:

I got two tags today when I woke up around noon, I don't know what to tell you. :ehh: