Son, they painted over 5 Pointz!!! :(

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
all we can do is imagine now, homie. as recent as the mid 90s, the city was damn near GIVING away properties that it owned in fukking Harlem of all places. People dont get that that city is the biggest property owner in the city but they dont wanna deal with the headache of maintaining all of these places. I used to go to school in Harlem when it was turnt the fukk up and there were abandoned brownstones/shells EVERYWHERE. The city was winning to sell them shyts for like 5-10gz just to not have to deal them anymore. Now these properties are worth minimum $1million and Harlem rents are like $1600+ for a 1 bedroom spot.

its fukkin over, unless we wanna just claim the Bronx and turn that into something but the ratchetness alone is a MAJOR deterrent. But i guarantee you this and I would put MONEY on it. I bet in the next 5-10 years, "they" will re-develop the Grand Concourse and that shyt will become CACville. Those art deco buildings are just too nice to waste and the Concourse street itself is like 5 miles of wide, open road to drive, easy access to the city by train and VERY salvageable. just WATCH us fukk this one up too. Bye bye NY, it's been real

If I had a time machine, I would borrow 200k and buy mad brownstones back in the late 80s when everything was wild as shyt. Wait till now and rent them to CACs for crazy expensive. I would buy this website and buy mad shyt to employ progressive black folks in NY. Now, we gotta run down south, build it up, and wait for the bullet trains to develop cause people WILL buy property down south when faster transportation becomes easily available.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
If I had a time machine, I would borrow 200k and buy mad brownstones back in the late 80s when everything was wild as shyt. Wait till now and rent them to CACs for crazy expensive. I would buy this website and buy mad shyt to employ progressive black folks in NY. Now, we gotta run down south, build it up, and wait for the bullet trains to develop cause people WILL buy property down south when faster transportation becomes easily available.

Detroit is another option :jawalrus:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Detroit is another option :jawalrus:

Detroit is where NYC was 7 years ago. Push all the black folk to the south or the ratchet burbs and make yuppie CACs take over. Home invasions is gonna be more commonplace now.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Detroit is where NYC was 7 years ago. Push all the black folk to the south or the ratchet burbs and make yuppie CACs take over. Home invasions is gonna be more commonplace now.

Property is definitely dirt cheap out there

weMFR

Pro
Daps
http://gothamist.com/2014/08/22/5_pointz_is_being_demolished_today.php

5Pdemo14.jpeg

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
That arrogance will be NY's downfall. The Cacs don't give a fukk about who lived there or who had world-class graffiti, they see a bunch of broke black folk (yeah, thats right) that is in their way of gentrification. Can't claim that you own anything in NY unless you OWN property.
Talk about it.