SONOS Home Theater System

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
The drop outs is a hit or miss... honestly I can say that I don't have this issue now but I did have it initially... I like the unit so bad...and being that its sold out everywhere... I just sent it to Sony for repair... they couldn't duplicate the problem... so they sent it back to me...I just read the avsforums for a fix and its worked for me... in the setting I changed the priority to connection vs clarity and also the sony reps remotely changed some sound settings and I have not had any issues... also they did release a firmware update...maybe that helped as well....I was lucky...initially I was going to return the unit back to amazon but I had thrown the box it came in away that it came in like a fukkin dummy... so when I called amazon they gave me $450 for the inconvenience... so I basically got the sw5 subs for free... plus the day i copped it...they had some special for the entire package for 100-150 off...so all in all... this cost me about 550-600 less than what everyone paid... so no complaints here... the sound is immaculate... I got it for the easy setup and it works like a champ with my 65A90J... i use the tv as a center channel speaker

Breh, I sincerely appreciate you sharing your experiences. I "may" pick this up but of course, as you said, it's really hard to find in stock right now.

Thanks again and repped :obama: