Sony:#Blacklivesmatter

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Bruh..that Bill and Melinda gates shyt is straight conspiracy shyt..tinfoil hat shyt that only has folks that dont understand relevant subject matter pushing it..straight pizzagate status. It isnt healthy to propagate, especially on some console war ish. I feel where @MeachTheMonster is coming from here, these types of grand conspiracy theories irk the shyt outta me
Can you talk to my family member about this? She gets her shyt from LSA

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Sony dont love you like that ... they are almost as racist as white americans

japanese-little-black-sambo-cell-phone-strap.jpeg

EM6Jy-uUYAAHJ2j.jpg
Golliwogg1.jpg
xupnwtolkfpngukc2r4n.0.0.jpg
z65x6f2xxn311.png
images

"ohhh senpai, you so goods to us aaayessumm, can we have mo black charactas massa?

For-Gates-Foundation-piece.jpg

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
The pandering from all over is making me uncomfortable.

Twitter went from the nastiest place, in terms of the views shared on black men, to a fukking BET special in the mid 90's.

Now, everyone cares.

Where the fukk was this energy between Eric Garner's death and George Floyd's?

I try not to be so cynical in these times, but, it's obvious how fake some of this is.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Twitter went from the nastiest place, in terms of the views shared on black men, to a fukking BET special in the mid 90's.

Now, everyone cares.

I try not to be so cynical in these times, but, it's obvious how fake some of this is.

the energy wasn't there because there was no riots and lootin. Sad that it took nationwide protests and rioting and looting to wake these mufukkaz up. But that's always been the case. Change only happens when by force/violence and/or hitting cats in the wallet.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Now, everyone cares.

I get the cynicism, but I say we gotta give them a chance to back up the words with action.

The protest purpose was to raise awareness and gain allies. Seems to be working. Next step is action on all fronts. Hold these companies accountable for their words now.