Sony:#Blacklivesmatter

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
nikka you brung it in here. Now you don’t wanna talk about it no more.

That’s how I know your words have no conviction.

Your words and your stance is weak sucka shyt, otherwise you’d be able to have an intelligent discussion about it.

No bytch here. I stand by what I say with conviction and real valid info to back it up.

apparently you say shyt, then run away from your own bullshyt.

And there it is. You felt the need to come in here and defend Sony’s honor.
And just like then I say elaborate on those “skeletons” so we can talk about it. That’s what I’m here for. That’s why this topic matters to me.

Nobody in here was really splitting hairs over that. We all acknowledged that most of these companies are not perfect and are just now jumping into the fight cause it won’t hurt them financially. If you were actually reading and paying attention you would have saw that. But nope you just get you needed to come in and say something negative about Microsoft to even the score.

You playing lose with black lives just like the rest of these cacs on the internet and it’s disgusting.
:mjlol:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Dude seen someone said MSFT got blood on their hands and this nikka start crying about conspiracy and right wing cac shyt. :laff: wtf.

YOU(meach) started the rah rah talk so don't try to act like you suddenly care about black people now.
Bruh..that Bill and Melinda gates shyt is straight conspiracy shyt..tinfoil hat shyt that only has folks that dont understand relevant subject matter pushing it..straight pizzagate status. It isnt healthy to propagate, especially on some console war ish. I feel where @MeachTheMonster is coming from here, these types of grand conspiracy theories irk the shyt outta me