Sony:#Blacklivesmatter

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you didnt ask me my position. youre telling me to say what i have to say
and im telling you what i had to say was "interested in your opinion on melinda's pendant"
i dont know how much more direct i could be
Like I said playing games and afraid to be assertive for what point you are trying to make.

Hoe shyt. All three of you @Fatboi1 @5n0man.

The dialog is open. Let’s talk about it.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Like I said playing games and afraid to be assertive for what point you are trying to make.

Hoe shyt. All three of you @Fatboi1 @5n0man.

The dialog is open. Let’s talk about it.
if you say so. not sure if your husband or somebody pissed you off but we still cool after you calm down. you all right with me baby girl

Daps
Too many simpletons among us. Sony being fake as shyt right now, No black protags, they got gay protags tho and fukking elves and shyt and wtf is a lombax?

They introduce black characters as disposable/to be killed which caused all this chaos in the 1st place.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:ohhh: so you came in here spreading baseless and damaging misinformation for.........reasons.

fukk outa here :camby:
How dare I share damaging information about your precious game console.
:ohhh:

You wanna talk about the shyt, then make the thread in the proper sub forum.
:stopitslime:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How dare I share damaging information about your precious game console.
:ohhh:

You wanna talk about the shyt, then make the thread in the proper sub forum.
Its not damaging to Microsoft. It’s damaging to black people.

Black people don’t trust science and medicine, THEY DIE.

You spreading the misinformation that contributes to that.

If Microsoft is truly hurting Africans that deserves a serious discussion and call to action. That’s what we are here for. That’s what black lives matter stands for.

In a thread about Sony and other corporations coming together to fight for the cause, you run in unprovoked with a drive by accusation about Microsoft and then aren’t even willing to elaborate or talk about it. For what reason? Then you wanna claim it’s other people with the “console wars”

That’s sucka shyt straight up. No other way to put it. Do better or stfu.

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Its not damaging to Microsoft. It’s damaging to black people.

Black people don’t trust science and medicine, THEY DIE.

You spreading the misinformation contributes to that.

If Microsoft is truly hurting Africans that deserves a serious discussion and call to action. That’s what we are here for. That’s what black lives matter stands for.

In a thread about Sony and other corporations coming together to fight for the cause, you run unprovoked in with a drive by accusation and then aren’t even willing to elaborate or talk about it. For what reason? Then you wanna claim it’s other people with the “console wars”

That’s sucka shyt straight up. No other way to put it. Do better or stfu.
MAKE THE THREAD IF YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT IT.

You debate like a bytch and everyone here knows it, I'm not about to go there with you in a damn gaming sub forum.

And i said what I said cause yall were in here comparing Microsoft's contributions to the black community like they dont have their own skeletons in the closet.

Yall using black issues to debate video game consoles, its fukking ridiculous.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
we can do this all day. nobody is changing their mind

as for the subject of the thread, like i said its a decent sentiment. yea they could stand to hire more black people as with alot of companies, but they did the very least anyone could do and thats show some support and respect for the movement

especially for people that NEVER have anyone of our side. locked down, locked in. they have everyone's attention rn and ppl are showing support around the world

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
MAKE THE THREAD IF YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT IT.

nikka you brung it in here. Now you don’t wanna talk about it no more.

That’s how I know your words have no conviction.

Your words and your stance is weak sucka shyt, otherwise you’d be able to have an intelligent discussion about it.
You debate like a bytch and everyone here knows it, I'm not about to go there with you in a damn gaming sub forum.
No bytch here. I stand by what I say with conviction and real valid info to back it up.

apparently you say shyt, then run away from your own bullshyt.

And i said what I said cause yall were in here comparing Microsoft's contributions to the black community like they dont have their own skeletons in the closet.
And there it is. You felt the need to come in here and defend Sony’s honor.
And just like then I say elaborate on those “skeletons” so we can talk about it. That’s what I’m here for. That’s why this topic matters to me.

Yall using black issues to debate video game consoles, its fukking ridiculous.
Nobody in here was really splitting hairs over that. We all acknowledged that most of these companies are not perfect and are just now jumping into the fight cause it won’t hurt them financially. If you were actually reading and paying attention you would have saw that. But nope you just get you needed to come in and say something negative about Microsoft to even the score.

You playing lose with black lives just like the rest of these cacs on the internet and it’s disgusting.