Sony PlayStation Gold Headset For $50

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I copped one a few hours ago. Can't see a better deal for this until black Friday.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Don't sleep on these. Best out of the box functionality I've seen in headsets this price. They're definitely worth more than $100. True wireless and can be used wired with any other devices too if you choose. The virtual surround sound worms surprisingly well too. You can even have 2 of these on one ps4 wireless at the same time. You won't get different audio in each set but it would be very good for night time movie viewing with someone else.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Can these connect wirelessly to non PS4 devices?

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's a great deal....if you looking for some headsets, i highly recommend you jump on this....sound quality wise, these shyts are great...you hear everything in the game.....

i also recommend getting the 3 year replacement warranty too.....cause the only thing that sucks about them is the cheap ass plastic hinges where the headphones fold...they break so easily...i've had 2 pair and they both broke at the hinges from reg folding/unfolding of the headsets....the first pair, best buy replaced free cause of a warranty....the second pair, my warranty was done with them and sony, so i've had to tape them shyts up till i get a new pair...which i'm about to do...with the code up top, and the 3 year replacement warranty, total is $70, which is still a hell of a deal....

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
that's a great deal....if you looking for some headsets, i highly recommend you jump on this....sound quality wise, these shyts are great...you hear everything in the game.....

i also recommend getting the 3 year replacement warranty too.....cause the only thing that sucks about them is the cheap ass plastic hinges where the headphones fold...they break so easily...i've had 2 pair and they both broke at the hinges from reg folding/unfolding of the headsets....the first pair, best buy replaced free cause of a warranty....the second pair, my warranty was done with them and sony, so i've had to tape them shyts up till i get a new pair...which i'm about to do...with the code up top, and the 3 year replacement warranty, total is $70, which is still a hell of a deal....
I've had mine for close to a year and haven't had any problems with the build quality. They're plastic, but I haven't had to be delicate with them at all.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've had mine for close to a year and haven't had any problems with the build quality. They're plastic, but I haven't had to be delicate with them at all.

you've been lucky then....i've had 2 pair (1 lasted almost a year, other a couple months), both broke at the hinges....all i did was fold/unfold them putting them in/out of the carrying bag....and i know other cats that have had them break too (some at the hinges, some at the top)....even with that happening, i love the golds and always recommend them to people when they talk about needing a gaming headset....

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
these are quite good. just bought some this weekend to play MGSV on my newly acquired ps4. Truly a great gaming headphone, and its Dolby digital 7.1 as well. Got mine for $75 at Best buy via an Amazon.com price match, but they are easily worth $150.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
these are quite good. just bought some this weekend to play MGSV on my newly acquired ps4. Truly a great gaming headphone, and its Dolby digital 7.1 as well. Got mine for $75 at Best buy via an Amazon.com price match, but they are easily worth $150.
I don't think that's accurate. I'd have to double check. I know for a fact they have virtual surround sound but I don't remember seeing anywhere on the packaging that they are doing digital 7.1