Sony PlayStation Gold Headset For $50

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I don't think that's accurate. I'd have to double check. I know for a fact they have virtual surround sound but I don't remember seeing anywhere on the packaging that they are doing digital 7.1
High fidelity 7.1 virtual surround sound breathes new life into the urban jungles and alien worlds you explore, while the internal noise cancelling microphone makes it easy to connect with your friends and teammates.
PlayStation® Gold Wireless Stereo Headset

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Do these have a quality build? I bought the elites and the cheap as plastic cracked in months

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
FYI the head set has an issue where they'll crack down the middle. I have a white and in less than a year this happened

71pgzucy-hL._SL256_.jpg

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Copped them

Also did a little come up hustle on the side :mjlol:

Go register for ShopRunner and select a 30 day trial. Buy whatever from Newegg and select it as a shipping option. After you buy it. Go to ShopRunner and cancel the membership. When you go to cancel it, it'll ask you if you'd like to extend the free trial for 90 days. Do it and then just cancel the membership again. Apparently if you use it 3 times during this 90 day period, you get an entire year for free. Right now my trial ends on 12/05 :dead:

This isn't the first time I've done this. Just using a different email this time.

Last edited:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Copped them

Go register for ShopRunner and select a 30 day trial. Buy whatever from Newegg and select it as a shipping option. After you buy it. Go to ShopRunner and cancel the membership. When you go to cancel it, it'll ask you if you'd like to extend the free trial for 90 days. Do it and then just cancel the membership again. Apparently if you use it 3 times during this 90 day period, you get an entire year for free. Right now my trial ends on 12/05 :dead:

This isn't the first time I've done this. Just using a different email this time.

:dead:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Copped them

I have had free shoprunner for about 4 years now.

I never paid for a membership, they just keep renewing it automatically for free :wtf:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I have had free shoprunner for about 4 years now.

I never paid for a membership, they just keep renewing it automatically for free :wtf:
Who owns that shyt :russ:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I got a question about these brehs..... so when you use these headphones all the sound from your console/TV will be directed to your headphones only?? There's not a way you can just have your party chat in your headphones and leave the game sound on the TV?? :jbhmm: