Sooo WTF really happened with ODB?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
that intro beat and intro to diesel is eerie as fukk.

So do yall think dirty was tripping or was he speaking the truth? I mean of course we know he use to stay high. But idk bruh, idk.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's more likely that ODB had a Schizophrenia or Schizo-affective disorder than the government caring enough to want to kill him...

Mental illness is under diagnosed...Especially when the individual is high functioning...

think that his mental illness issues were all from his drug and alcohol abuse especially considering that dude was smoking crack and messing with dust.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@WithTheshyt I recently stumbled upon this rabbit hole. I was skeptical that he wasn't simply intoxicated and rambling until...

I was watching him on Howard Stern the first time he was there. He mentioned to Howard how he was part "Indian" or native American. Stern of coursed laughed it off made some racist remarks. But I did my Google's and low and behold...

ODB came from lofty lineage.
His great-great-grandfather on his paternal side was a chief in the Shinnecock Indian tribe of Long Island, and on his maternal grandmother’s side he’s related to an ex-slave turned Reverend who lived to be 103.

Seen footage on it as well. Dude seemed to be sharp when he was coherent.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
think that his mental illness issues were all from his drug and alcohol abuse especially considering that dude was smoking crack and messing with dust.
That is all part of mental health...Genetics, biological and social environment, substance abuse...

Maybe the government was trying to kill ODB, but the probability of that is very low...A covert operation like that would have a cost a lot of money, and what would be the return...? It doesn't make sense...

It is common with people with schizo-type disorders to believe they are being persecuted, by the government, religion or any other source of authority that is very relevant in their lives...

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is common with people with schizo-type disorders to believe they are being persecuted, by the government, religion or any other source of authority that is very relevant in their lives...
true, but technically he was correct....the government was really after dude. Someone posted his FBI file on here a while ago. It was all official documents. They were building cases against a few of them dudes.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
true, but technically he was correct....the government was really after dude. Someone posted his FBI file on here a while ago. It was all official documents. They were building cases against a few of them dudes.
Was ODB really that important before he died for "the man" to be after his life tho:patrice:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok we know he use to get high shyt who didnt? all the wu was smoking dust, smokin cracks with weed remember the combination made they eyes bleed right lol? But nobody out that squad was speaking out like odb. You see how meth was acting.

but what im saying is from looking back he was the first nikka to speak on that mind control shyt on how they play the same shyt over and over on the radio to make us like some shyt we regularly wouldn't like, he was the first to say pac and big died by something bigger than pac swinging on a crip and biggie goin back to cali, he was the first nikka speaking on jesus being black besides pac. I mean look at the third video why the fukk was the police tryna kill him so bad like that?? In everybody eyes he was just a crazy dopefiend rapper apart of a poppin ass rap crew. No big threat there.

But Wu did have a international following so if mafukkas around the world started listening to what odb was saying would it made some type of difference or open mafukkas eyes?

this shyt just had hit me while i was looking at the michael jackson thread.

anybody in black music that ever spoke out always get labeled as crazy or wild. Then they throw yo ass in jail or they kill you.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
wooow well there you have it. thats sll i needed to know. do you got the file or remember the thread?

come on now nikkas is really nieve. odb was not no kingpin, if anything he was the nikka doing dope, he wasnt no notorious gangbangin killa, if anything he was the nikka getting shot (no disrespect)
so why the fukk would the feds have a file on blud? that shyt is mainey as fukk. rza is like the most put together nikka in the wu. rub elbows with all type of different people and he even said he dont put it pass them that they was on odb. Why would the wu just let him keep that mainey ass intro on diesel? from seeing how odb rocked i could bet it was plenty times odb said some crazy shyt on the track and they cut that shyt out. But they left that intro tho.