Soooo for the first time in my life I gave Bay Area Music a Fair Shot And...

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
IAMSU, Nef, Mozzy, Kamaiyah, J-Stalin, and Ezale for the new school artists. If you want some old mob music check out all of C-Bo's albums prior to Life As a Rider. Personal classics for me are Dru Down - Explicit Game, Luniz - Operation Stackola/Lunitik Muzik, The Coup - Genocide and Juice, 3X Krazy - Sick-O/Stackin Chips/Real Talk 2000, San Quinn - I Give You My Word, Mob Figaz - Self Titled, 100s - Ice Cold Perm

All solid albums. It's too much material and too eclectic to start posting favorite singles. I'll drop one old school joint though. Lunasicc got a dope catalog btw.

MOZZY AND C-BO ARE NOT BAY AREA ARTISTS

:snoop:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
MOZZY AND C-BO ARE NOT BAY AREA ARTISTS

:snoop:

You're not even from here. :mjlol: Sac and the bay have always had a close enough connection to fall under the same banner of norcal, and both had many artists that adopted the mobb sound.

You bumped a seven month old thread to say this? And this isn't the first time you've tried this on me. I didn't call you out when you tried to pretend like you knew that Keak was paralyzed, when in fact I was right and he wasn't. fukk off, and stop following me around like a scorned hoe. It's a terrible look for jew :jewmad:

Stop starting shyt you can't finish, you corny punk.

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You're not even from here. :mjlol: Sac and the bay have always had a close enough connection to fall under the same banner of norcal, and both had many artists that adopted the mobb sound.

You bumped a seven month old thread to say this? And this isn't the first time you've tried this on me. I didn't call you out when you tried to pretend like you knew that Keak was paralyzed, when in fact I was right and he wasn't. fukk off, and stop following me around like a scorned hoe. It's a terrible look for jew :jewmad:

Stop starting shyt you can't finish, you corny punk.

LISTEN U FAT FAGOT, U OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW SHIIT ABOUT BAY AREA MUSIC IF U COME IN A BAY THREAD AND NAME MOZZY AND C-BO - FUCCIN DUMBASS

IM FROM LA AND I KNOW MORE ABOUT BAY CULTURE THAN YOUR SORRY ASS SMH

AND KEAK BEIN PARALYZED WAS NEWS POSTED BY THE SICCNESS, ACT LIKE U KNOW BIITCHBOY

I BUMPED THIS THREAD BECAUSE I WAS LOOKIN FOR A POST I MADE BOUT DUBEE N CAME ACROSS YOUR IDIOTIC POST - HAD TO SAY SOMETHIN .. YA BIITCH

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
LISTEN U FAT FAGOT, U OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW SHIIT ABOUT BAY AREA MUSIC IF U COME IN A BAY THREAD AND NAME MOZZY AND C-BO - FUCCIN DUMBASS

IM FROM LA AND I KNOW MORE ABOUT BAY CULTURE THAN YOUR SORRY ASS SMH

AND KEAK BEIN PARALYZED WAS NEWS POSTED BY THE SICCNESS, ACT LIKE U KNOW BIITCHBOY

I BUMPED THIS THREAD BECAUSE I WAS LOOKIN FOR A POST I MADE BOUT DUBEE N CAME ACROSS YOUR IDIOTIC POST - HAD TO SAY SOMETHIN .. YA BIITCH

You knowing more about bay culture than me:mjlol: you fukking valley girl :mjlol:

You have have no idea how many connections I have out here

uUP6Gb3l.png

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You knowing more about bay culture than me:mjlol: you fukking valley girl :mjlol:

You have have no idea how many connections I have out here

uUP6Gb3l.png

THE EASIEST WAY TO TELL THAT SOME1 DONT KNOW THEIR SHIIT IS WHEN THEY START NAMIN SACRAMENTO RAPPERS AS “BAY ARTISTS” ..... THAT WOULD BE THE EQUIVALENCE OF ME NAMIN JAYO FELONY AS AN LA RAPPER LOLSMH

DONT NOBODY GIVE A FUCC BOUT YOUR “CONNECTIONS”

GO JERK OFF TO BBW’S U WEIRDO

rdot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
The Team “world premiere” is a classic to me :wow: used to bump the shyt out of that album

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
THE EASIEST WAY TO TELL THAT SOME1 DONT KNOW THEIR SHIIT IS WHEN THEY START NAMIN SACRAMENTO RAPPERS AS “BAY ARTISTS” ..... THAT WOULD BE THE EQUIVALENCE OF ME NAMIN JAYO FELONY AS AN LA RAPPER LOLSMH

DONT NOBODY GIVE A FUCC BOUT YOUR “CONNECTIONS”

GO JERK OFF TO BBW’S U WEIRDO

:jewmad:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
:hhh:

YOU TRYIN TOO HARD

Touched a nerve:lolbron:

Anyways, I'm done. Sorry for my part in derailing the thread with this bum :hubie:No Mozzy (nor C-Bo) are bay artists, but sac has tons of great talent that always get overlooked when it comes to our region.

Last edited: