SORRY ABOUT YOUR DAMN LUCK LITTLE b*stard: James Storm and Hornswoggle to star in MAGA Tubi Christmas movie funded by Sean Hannity

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
image.php

The upcoming Christmas comedy, produced by Sean Hannity and Logan Sekulow, gives an inside view of war vet Nick Gutman (who is played by Ben Davies), who is required to take a job with his dad's (John Schneider from Dukes of Hazzard fame) quirky garbage men buddies, who are hired to conduct a wild secret mission - destroying perfectly good toys by Christmas Eve. These popular toys were pulled from the shelf after the film star (James Storm) they are based on is “canceled” for patriotic views. Instead of destroying them, Nick takes on the secret identity of “Jingle Smells,” and becomes a Robin Hood of the Holidays.

When speaking about the movie, Hannity shares “We’re breaking away from mainstream Hollywood and doing something completely different. Jingle Smells is a hilarious and heartwarming story filled with a great message and void of all the crazy agendas being presented by those other entertainment platforms. Jingle Smells is a movie your whole family can enjoy together this Christmas season.”

The movie brings an all-star cast including John Schneider (The Dukes of Hazzard, Smallville), Academy Award nominee Eric Roberts (The Dark Knight, The Expendables), Ben Davies (Courageous, War Room), Jim Breuer (Saturday Night Live), Victoria Jackson (Saturday Night Live), Dylan Postl (WWE), Brad Stine, Jaclyn Stapp, Sean Hannity, and features a special appearance by the Jay Sekulow Band and a special voice appearance by Gov. Mike Huckabee.

Premiering exclusively on the online platform, Rumble, as the first feature film. “We are thrilled to further expand our pay-per-view with the first feature movie on the platform,” shares Rumble CEO and Chairman Chris Pavloski. “In partnership with Logan Sekulow and Sean Hannity, we are excited to see a significant turnout of viewers for this Christmas movie event.”“Jingle Smells,” hails from ACLJ Films in association with Laugh-O-Gram Studios, Logan Sekulow Originals, and Keystone Films. Daniel Lusko directed from a script by Bart Scott and Logan Sekulow.

Viewers can stream the movie for $19.99. Pre-order for only $14.99 now through November 10th only at JingleSmells.movie.

full

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
Jingle Smells is a hilarious and heartwarming story filled with a great message and void of all the crazy agendas being presented by those other entertainment platforms.

The upcoming Christmas comedy, produced by Sean Hannity and Logan Sekulow, gives an inside view of war vet Nick Gutman (who is played by Ben Davies), who is required to take a job with his dad's (John Schneider from Dukes of Hazzard fame) quirky garbage men buddies, who are hired to conduct a wild secret mission - destroying perfectly good toys by Christmas Eve. These popular toys were pulled from the shelf after the film star (James Storm) they are based on is “canceled” for patriotic views. Instead of destroying them, Nick takes on the secret identity of “Jingle Smells,” and becomes a Robin Hood of the Holidays.

Isn't that an agneda?:what:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jingle Smells is a hilarious and heartwarming story filled with a great message and void of all the crazy agendas being presented by those other entertainment platforms.

Isn't that an agneda?:what:
yeah and no one has ever been cancelled for being patriotic, especially not an action star. should have at least been realistic and have him get me too'd or say something about gay marriage, but Hannity is too p*ssy for that :mjlol:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
I watch way more trash on Tubi than I should.

Now granted my Mom's and I like to make the fam watch all the Christmas Horror movies we can find on Tubi + our staples. So unless this has got a killer Santa in it, I will not let this trash desecrate any of my televisions.

And we watch Santa's Slay every year!

goldberg-whos-next.gif

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
The movie brings an all-star cast John Schneider (The Dukes of Hazzard, Smallville), Academy Award nominee Eric Roberts (The Dark Knight, The Expendables), Ben Davies (Courageous, War Room), Jim Breuer (Saturday Night Live), Victoria Jackson (Saturday Night Live), Dylan Postl (WWE), Brad Stine, Jaclyn Stapp, Sean Hannity, and features a special appearance by the Jay Sekulow Band and a special voice appearance by Gov. Mike Huckabee.

:mjlol: