SORRY ABOUT YOUR DAMN LUCK LITTLE b*stard: James Storm and Hornswoggle to star in MAGA Tubi Christmas movie funded by Sean Hannity

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
So glad I never found Jim Breuer’s standup funny. We get it, you smoke weed and drink beer :camby:

NGL I always hated HornSSwoggle but kinda felt Peter Dinklage was being selfish during the Snow White remake fiasco. :hubie: fukk ‘em both :pacspit:

Also Eric Roberts must be down bad, I remember he was shytting on Trump and Republicans in general.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
So glad I never found Jim Breuer’s standup funny. We get it, you smoke weed and drink beer :camby:

NGL I always hated HornSSwoggle but kinda felt Peter Dinklage was being selfish during the Snow White remake fiasco. :hubie: fukk ‘em both :pacspit:

Also Eric Roberts must be down bad, I remember he was shytting on Trump and Republicans in general.
Dude doesn’t turn down movie gigs, so it’s not surprising that he didn’t say no to this one.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I still can’t get over Hornswoggle falling out with Punk because he asked him for a phone number

:dead:
Decided to look into this, didn’t find out who but then read this story :dead:

" was very excited to meet The Rock, obviously he's one of the biggest stars in entertainment and wrestling," Hornswoggle said. He said that he wore a suit jacket and had his bag and waited for Rock in Gorilla. The Rock then came back, patted Hornswoggle on the back and asked, "did you have a good time tonight, buddy?"

Hornswoggle then told some wrestlers that he thought that The Rock thought he was a Make-A-Wish kid, and that quickly spread. Hornswoggle spoke with Alternative Nation in 2014 and revealed a conversation he had with Rock after the incident.

"I told him [The Rock], 'I met you backstage the night you came back in [Anaheim], when you were revealed as the guest host for WrestleMania, and you thought I was a Make a Wish kid," Hornswoggle told Alternative Nation. "You tapped me on the shoulder and said, 'Did you have a good time tonight buddy?' Then you walked off and you realized it, then you said to Big Show, 'Hornswoggle thinks I thought he was a Make a Wish kid, and I did think he was.'"

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Hornswoggle signed up to be WWE's midget comedy act and he thinks wrestling world should have a respect for him like he a Mick Foley or something lol.

None of these movies surprise me though. Majority of wrestling fans are trailer park trash. The best time to book a local indy shows out there is when they get their welfare fukking checks.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
1. Ain't pressing play
2. Eric Roberts stay taking any and every role
3. Jim Breuer still living off being the white version of Michael Winslow
4. Knew Swoggle was on that MAGA tip
5. Crazy how Victoria Jackson went from smashable from her SNL years to crazy MAGA cat lady

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Hornswoggle signed up to be WWE's midget comedy act and he thinks wrestling world should have a respect for him like he a Mick Foley or something lol.

None of these movies surprise me though. Majority of wrestling fans are trailer park trash. The best time to book a local indy shows out there is when they get their welfare fukking checks.
Feel free to add more, but Punk, Hangman, Jack Perry, and Becky Lynch will forever get respect because of what they stand for

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I still can’t get over Hornswoggle falling out with Punk because he asked him for a phone number

:dead:

Hornswoggle is a little a$$hole. Whenever the New Day had their podcast, they had him on as a guest & you could tell Big E didn't like him whatsoever. They told a story about Hornswoggle agitating Big E on the road to the point where Big E got fed up, saw Hornswoggle walking in front of him at the airport, and kicked the shyt out of him like a FG & broke his laptop in his backpack. Big E kept walking and didn't apologize either :mjlol:

Edit - here's the clip of Big E talking about it

Last edited: