SORRY ABOUT YOUR DAMN LUCK LITTLE b*stard: James Storm and Hornswoggle to star in MAGA Tubi Christmas movie funded by Sean Hannity

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie with washed cacs with a plot I don’t give a fukk about.

shyt wouldnt be on my radar regardless
yeah, i only know about it because some news show i watch was making fun of the trailer and sean hannity

then i saw the poster and was like... is that james fukking storm in a movie? :dahell: then i saw hornswoggle too

:russ:

Alaskan
Daps
I've seen "swoggle" in a bunch of Ethan Page and Danhaisen's YouTube videos where they go to toy stores. He definitely seems like a full of himself dikk, but I never got Maga vibes from him at all. He DOES seem like the type who'd do anything for a paycheck and some shine though, I honestly think he'd do any movie that anyone offered him, regardless of the movies content or his or their political beliefs. He's definitely tight with Ethan Page, Brody King, Danhausen and them, who are also good friends with Nia Jax. If he's maga, he's too p*ssy to actually say it out loud.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I've seen "swoggle" in a bunch of Ethan Page and Danhaisen's YouTube videos where they go to toy stores. He definitely seems like a full of himself dikk, but I never got Maga vibes from him at all. He DOES seem like the type who'd do anything for a paycheck and some shine though, I honestly think he'd do any movie that anyone offered him, regardless of the movies content or his or their political beliefs. He's definitely tight with Ethan Page, Brody King, Danhausen and them, who are also good friends with Nia Jax. If he's maga, he's too p*ssy to actually say it out loud.
That’s hella random, I had no idea :pachaha:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
All Star cast they said

tenor.gif

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Hornswoggle will take any role he can get since Peter Dinklage messed up his 7 dwarves money.

Kinda surprised we don't see him in WWE every once in a while. I thought he would have a Boogeyman type of contract
Was he actually even cast in it tho? I was reading a story on it and he just voiced his opinion

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah i do believe all wrestlers are carny fukks who will do anything for a buck, especially guys at James Storm and Swoggle level.

I also just automatically assume all wrasslers are MAGA til proven otherwise so this didn’t shock me or anything anyway