Sorry LeBron fans Scottie Pippen says Michael Jordan is the "Greatest Basketball Player Ever"

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Naw this hot take era it's back on Mike wait awhile now LeStanley :mjgrin:

I’m a WembySet Zionist.

We think my our new GOATS better than all these old bums…

And we gonna get to Bron soon enough once we finished off MJ and Kobe’s legacies :mjlit:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m a WembySet Zionist.

I think my new GOATS better than all these old bums…

And we gonna get to Bron soon enough once we finished off MJ and Kobe’s legacies :mjlit:

I don't think so sir I'm a Wembley disciple too Spurs fan since 97 get off my boy shyt @Remote
@duckbutta and the rest of the crew you see this fool :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
LeGBT in shambles

EDeiarbU4AAYT26.jpg
Imagine Jordan getting outplayed by a glorified barber

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: Do you see why you and OP have bad karma with your respective NFL teams? :ufdup:

Participating in this bullshyt stan war :smh: :snoop:
Im a Tim Duncan stan I love fukking with "The Sexuals" NFL ain't got shyt to do with the Bills bullshyt that's a different story I'llake a thread in one day fukking McDermott traded away the Mahomes pick to Andy Reid my god dint get me started on them nikkas :snoop:

Last edited:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: Do you see why you and OP have bad karma with your respective NFL teams? :ufdup:

Participating in this bullshyt stan war :smh: :snoop:

:dead:

Pippen is the flip flop king
See this sucks nikka bringing the Bills into because "The Stanley's" lost they best ally they on shambles :mjgrin:
Im a Tim Duncan stan I love fukking with "The Sexual" NFL ain't got shyt to do with the Bills bullshyt that's a different story I'llake a thread in one day fukking McDermott traded away the Mahomes pick to Andy Reid my god dint get me started on them nikkas :snoop: