Sorry LeBron fans Scottie Pippen says Michael Jordan is the "Greatest Basketball Player Ever"

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I don't think so sir I'm a Wembley disciple too Spurs fan since 97 get off my boy shyt @Remote
@duckbutta and the rest of the crew you see this fool :mjgrin:

Im a Tim Duncan stan I love fukking with "The Sexual" NFL ain't got shyt to do with the Bills bullshyt that's a different story I'llake a thread in one day fukking McDermott traded away the Mahomes pick to Andy Reid my god dint get me started on them nikkas :snoop:

I was a Tim Duncan Stan first though:ufdup:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The WHAT?!! :dame:

:ufdup: Participating in pointless-ass stan wars fukks with your karma and jinxes you, pleihboi. :birdman:
Bronsexuals you know what I'm talking about and I edited it cut it out no it doesn't waiting until Josh Allen 6 year to get a weapon in the first round instead of drafting 3 defensive lineman in the first and second rounds back to back years we gonna be fine relax. Who yo team? Just curious?

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
michael-jordan-scottie-pippen-6-0cf3ab2277d14c17b416e09ffe8761ca.jpg

FxRe0CdXoAAWOhN.jpg

Pippen been weird , he had jordan present him at the hof. Said this , then went on a rampage cuz of how he was factually portrayed in the last dance. That same doc made him look like a hero for playing in game 6 when he was injured btw

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
How ? When I was from the jump like you are in shambles sur what about what Dame said any comment :mjgrin:

Stick to the topic now :mjgrin:

Our “jumps” are from different points though

KG and Birds comments on Bron trump Dames:russ:

Speaking of comments

Last edited: