Sounds like Florida is Wakanda for Cubans

Daps
There's some truth to this statement.

Real cities have a real economy what economy does Miami have other then being a rich mans stash house?
That's exactly what Miami is. No one really goes there to build an empire. You build your empire and then go to Miami to relax and chill.

DeSantis wants the schools to be shytty so Black folks can't compete and poor whites are scared + vote GOP out of fear. Just a bunch of snowbirds, "ethnic" white people (Jews, white Cubans etc), poor white natives and Black folks.

Every state has bullshyt but the professional jobs ain't there.

JamesJabdi

All Star
Daps
The movie scarface showed a true event....the mariel boatlift. USA was always talking about castro be "opressing people and they want to leave"....he was like fine...everyone who wants to leave can do so. Let a bunch of them leave to the US and he sent a alot of criminals and mentally ill people on them boats too....might be why florida has such a crazy rep.

Last edited:

Mega

Superstar
Daps
Haitians low-key prosper too. Y'all own Little Haiti, much of North Miami, and NMB.
Little Haiti is pretty much a shell of it's former self.

Haitians that owned property there have been getting big bags from developers.

They take that money and buy properties in Broward, West Palm, and the Orlando area.

My Godfather had a Triplex in the Lil Haiti area that he bought in 1997 for 80k. He sold it in 2021 for 720k to a Brazilian developer.

Last edited:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Facts! I'm in Tallahassee right now and there's not much for us here career wise. It's a decent town if I'm keeping it funky but there's much more growth in other places, specifically Tampa like you said.

Tally is terrible if you’re not a student. The best jobs are with the state they’re ultra competitive and typically jobs filled via nepotism. I couldn’t wait to leave Tally after I finished undergrad at FSU. I then moved to Tampa for two years after that. I’m from Orlando born and raised, but Tampa>>>. Hell, I’m in Houston now, and I prefer Tampa to Houston.

Also, for people talking about hurricanes: people in FL don’t give a damn about no hurricanes. Particularly, in like central FL. Them shyts are a minor inconvenience there. Been through like ten of them and you might lose power for a day or two. Other than that, hurricanes high-key bring people together in more ways than one. :shaq:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Nikka fukk NO Miami was literally built by Bahamian immigrants and Blacks from Georgia and North Florida don't ever in your life say that shyt out loud:ufdup:
Can you poke him in the eye with that finger for even fixing his mouth to say that? :o:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Tally is terrible if you’re not a student. The best jobs are with the state they’re ultra competitive and typically jobs filled via nepotism. I couldn’t wait to leave Tally after I finished undergrad at FSU. I then moved to Tampa for two years after that. I’m from Orlando born and raised, but Tampa>>>. Hell, I’m in Houston now, and I prefer Tampa to Houston.

Also, for people talking about hurricanes: people in FL don’t give a damn about no hurricanes. Particularly, in like central FL. Them shyts are a minor inconvenience there. Been through like ten of them and you might lose power for a day or two. Other than that, hurricanes high-key bring people together in more ways than one. :shaq:
Tampa>>>>>Any other city in Florida.

I laugh at people who run down to Miami.
Just say they live in Miami. Poser city.
Jacksonville :scust:

Orlando is goofy...no theme park pun intended.

Ft.Lauderdale is cool but you're in the shadow of Miami and its increasingly just as exspensive.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
do cubans actually run miami or just local government and a few small businesses? when i mean run do they control the capital like jews and up north whites. like are they behind developments in down town Miami and wynwood? do they own the hotels etc
I saw an article where a police chief was pinning crimes on blacks to solve cases for years, before he got caught. They sound like cacs to me in nature. They are taking over areas outside of Fla as well.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Tampa>>>>>Any other city in Florida.

I laugh at people who run down to Miami.
Just say they live in Miami. Poser city.
Jacksonville :scust:

Orlando is goofy...no theme park pun intended.

Ft.Lauderdale is cool but you're in the shadow of Miami and its increasingly just as exspensive.
Isn’t Tampa just what Ft.Laudydaudy is to Miami? Is Tampa food as trash as those places.