Sources: Trump will ask Congress, not Mexico, to pay for border wall

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I still wonder what was the logic behing believing Mexico would pay for that wall :mjlol:
I believe the logic was that it riled up his base. Everytime he said it the sheep at the rallies went crazy.

And to be honest his logic was impeccable because he won:ehh:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
I still wonder what was the logic behing believing Mexico would pay for that wall :mjlol:
I believe the logic was that it riled up his base. Everytime he said it the sheep at the rallies went crazy.

And to be honest his logic was impeccable because he won:ehh:
Trump admitted that he just talked about the wall whenever crowds were getting sleepy. He admitted this.

The logic behind his supporters is that there's a large number of Americans who believe the country can literally do anything it wants as soon as we "get these gaul-durn LIBRULS with their REGULATIONS and gosh darned POLITICAL CORRECTNESS out of the way!"

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Trump admitted that he just talked about the wall whenever crowds were getting sleepy. He admitted this.

The logic behind his supporters is that there's a large number of Americans who believe the country can literally do anything it wants as soon as we "get these gaul-durn LIBRULS with their REGULATIONS and gosh darned POLITICAL CORRECTNESS out of the way!"

:ohhh:Really? :mjlol: I missed that