:mjlol:that hairline
I see why u mad

:skip:

Looking like Down's Syndrome Lill Romeo :pachaha:

Ya whole posting history is c00ning u bytch ass fakkit
And u dikk eat everything FBA Black American DOS

Yet talk shyt

Kill yaself u bytch ass fakkit

U stay talking on American shyt but get mad when mafukkas comment on Africa:mjlol:
My hairline been jacked since 3 yeara ago , I'm saving up to go to Turkey :francis:

It's hard for an ugly breh like me:sadbron:

Oh and do you mind showing a pic too so I know I'm talking to another black person :umad:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
My hairline been jacked since 3 yeara ago , I'm saving up to go to Turkey :francis:

It's hard for an ugly breh like me:sadbron:

Oh and do you mind showing a pic too so I know I'm talking to another black person :umad:
:mjlol:

Only a full blown idiot fakkit would post his photo on a random ass msg board that 99% male

Im sure u can find a man there in SA or when u go to Turkey:mjlol:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps

Only a full blown idiot fakkit would post his photo on a random ass msg board that 99% male

Im sure u can find a man there in SA or when u go to Turkey:mjlol:
There's a whole "black man reveal yourselves" thread here breh :usure:
What you trying to hide :usure:

So you're NOT gonna prove you're black, but we're supposed to continue arguing :patrice::unimpressed:

I'm Koon, faggit, ungly...
But you won't post your pic..

Ayt breh :pachaha:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
There's a whole "black man reveal yourselves" thread here breh :usure:
What you trying to hide :usure:

So you're NOT gonna prove you're black, but we're supposed to continue arguing :patrice::unimpressed:

I'm Koon, faggit, ungly...
But you won't post your pic..

Ayt breh :pachaha:
Yeah there is a whole thread of dudes posting pics for othwr dudes:mjlol:

Sorry brah
I grew up in a household with parents that taught me common sense

Obviously u didn't

Notice how u dont even refute being a c00n:dead:

Or a fakkit :mjlol:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Talking like a person who doesn't know South Africa or has lived in it. South Africa was never a sinking ship but it is now under ANC. ANC municipalities have to be literally sued to deliver services to communities. They were recently hiring Cubans over black South Africans as teachers. You're clueless about South Africa
-PW Botha declared a state of emergency on South Africa in the 80s.
-The treasury was looted by Boers before they handed over the reigns.
-Major state owned entities were privatized.

I'm not defending the ANC, they are terrible and screwed up the country even worse.
But providing a thorough context is important.

Do you want me to provide you with thorough links and sources or just Coli arguments?

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
The Cacs really understand how to protect themselves with a buffer class of half breed negroes.

Amazing
Huh?! half the board has constantly said most Mixed race people aren’t considered black and it’s for that reason especially when you travel outside the country. The buffer class started with the Latin speaking whites especially with the Portuguese, Spanish, and French. Brazil and DR is highly notorious for this

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nobody cares about the context.

Black people always judged by our worst. The country failing is terrible optics for post Apartheid South Africa. Y'all letting them white folks look right:scust:

Africans have to get it together. Nothing else to it. The looting is opportunistic clown behaviour. my heart grows colder... all I got left is tough love :unimpressed:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
nobody cares about the context.

Black people always judged by our worst. The country failing is terrible optics for post Apartheid South Africa. Y'all letting them white folks look right:scust:

Africans have to get it together. Nothing else to it. The looting is opportunistic clown behaviour. my heart grows colder... all I got left is tough love :unimpressed:
Optics for who though?...

When you have black people living in shacks, townships, villages, working for white people, high crime rate in those townships no one seems to mention the optics of Mandela's "Rainbow Nation".

It's only when black people act up and affect the economy that these sentiments are brought up.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The Cacs really understand how to protect themselves with a buffer class of half breed negroes.

Amazing
we give cacs too much credit on here.. like there isn't a strong lust for mixed people amongst brehs. that class creates itself with the right social settings and this has happened in places with no cacs like Sudan...

"cacs did it to us" constantly being the default go to explanation for everything is tired. it also suggest we are rather weak and exploitable. coloreds had to accept being a buffer class and they did it proudly. just like Indians did in Africa and the Caribbean. Inherent weakness

are we not still judging success, affluence by white proximity? where you live, where your kids go to school, who you date when you have money. look at us chasing it. wasn't "done to us"

nikkaz better learn self value and cut the excuses.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Optics for who though?...

When you have black people living in shacks, townships, villages, working for white people, high crime rate in those townships no one seems to mention the optics of Mandela's "Rainbow Nation".

It's only when black people act up and affect the economy that these sentiments are brought up.
you one of them dudes that hate on Mandela in hindsight? that sounds like slick talk