Spartacus being on netflix appreciation thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Had to tell my co-workers who hadn't seen the show yet :ufdup:and get up on the show. Easily one of my favorite shows in the last few years.

I'm happy everytime I see somewhere from the cast pop up on another show, :lawd: Arrow for keeping them employed.

The gawd Gannicus will finally pop up on something, he's going to be on the last season of Strike Back this summer :whew:

Only cast member I really haven't seen besides Batiatus, is Ilithyia show up somewhere. She would be perfect for a show like Vikings.

jon hanna and lucy lawless were the biggest actors/actresses on the show

ive seen illthyia ina few movies actually one where she was a prostitute :mjcry:

this show is going to get streamed so much, i hope starz does that caesar crap

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Only cast member I really haven't seen besides Batiatus, is Ilithyia show up somewhere. She would be perfect for a show like Vikings.

Batiatus doing British shows, I saw him in the hilarious "A Touch of Cloth"

Same here but not with the same actor from last time though.... :lolbron:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
jon hanna and lucy lawless were the biggest actors/actresses on the show

ive seen illthyia ina few movies actually one where she was a prostitute :mjcry:

Didn't realize that :ohhh:. I checked her imdb real quick and didn't recognize any of the stuff she has done post-Spartacus. Such a great villain.

I doubt the Caesar thing comes back, Steven DeKnight who was a big part of Spartacus is working on Daredevil now. One of the reasons I have high hopes for that show.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Didn't realize that :ohhh:. I checked her imdb real quick and didn't recognize any of the stuff she has done post-Spartacus. Such a great villain.

I doubt the Caesar thing comes back, Steven DeKnight who was a big part of Spartacus is working on Daredevil now. One of the reasons I have high hopes for that show.

oh
:mjcry:

ive alwas loved shows/movies set in that time with swords and arrows and ish

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
tumblr_m29mntxmOH1qavyw8o1_500.gif