Spartacus being on netflix appreciation thread

Daps
Brehs............ :whew:

I was thinking about this show again after I got into a debate of GOAT series finale with a friend of mines and got the itch to want to watch it again. I only own the prequel season on DVD and was about to order the whole set.

I logged into Netflix just to throw on some shyt in the background and saw this on the front page and......:ohlawd:

Im about to go in again on this piff. Nikkas really don't understand the greatness of this show and what they accomplished, especially with the budget they had .One of the few shows that I can say continued to get better and better with each season. And that last episode :ahh: Show had a satisfying end which most shows don't have (I.E Dexter).

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Brehs............ :whew:

I was thinking about this show again after I got into a debate of GOAT series finale with a friend of mind and got the itch to want to watch it again. I only own the prequel season on DVD and was about to order the whole set.

I logged into Netflix just to throw on some shyt in the background and saw the this on the front page and......:ohlawd:

Im about to go in again on this piff. Nikkas really don't understand the greatness of this show and what they accomplished, especially with the budget they had .One of the few shows that I can continued to get better and better with each season. And that last episode :ahh: Show had a satisfying end which most shows don't have (I.E Dexter).

i just watched the last episode earlier today

ish felt like a movie and still does to this day.

If this was on hbo it would be ranked among witht he wires and breaking bads etc.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Gannicus and Crixus. I hate it had to be them :to:

That last battle though :wow:
Crixus was dumb for splitting up the group, his end was inevitable...

Don't understand why they killed off Gannicus though...Fagron survived his crucifixion but da gawd couldn't?

Gannicus really changed and grew into his leadership roll...Seemed like he would be the one to lead to group to salvation...

Daps

If this was on hbo it would be ranked among witht he wires and breaking bads etc.

Exactly. I think if this show was HBO it def would be ranked up there with the GOATS and would have gotten more of a push in the media. I think though if it was on HBO it would have received a bigger budget but I don't know if that would have def. helped the show. I think the low budget quality enhanced the show and gave it a certain type of feel to it. IMO.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Crixus was dumb for splitting up the group, his end was inevitable...

Don't understand why they killed off Gannicus though...Fagron survived his crucifixion but da gawd couldn't?

Gannicus really changed and grew into his leadership roll...Seemed like he would be the one to lead to group to salvation...

gannicus going 2 on 30 for like 45 seconds :wow:

they sohuld have done a spinoff just of gannicus travelling on some xena the warrior princess type ish

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang

For real if they couldve kept the original actor (fukk cancer) I think it wouldve still been one of the goats regardless. Dude had so much heart and passion that the second guy just couldnt match :sadcam:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
For real if they couldve kept the original actor (fukk cancer) I think it wouldve still been one of the goats regardless. Dude had so much heart and passion that the second guy just couldnt match :sadcam:

i think he did an ok job but yeah the first dude had so much passion, and was actually kind of small so it was like all heart, like nothing came eay