Spartacus being on netflix appreciation thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one knows exactly why but the show implies it had to do with deferring ambitions...

Spartacus and Crixus both wanted freedom but Crixus believed the only way to truly achieve that was to sack Rome...Spartacus knew that was impossible, he felt he had a better chance of achieving freedom by leading his people away from the grasp of Rome hence why he tried to get the pirates to help him ship his people off to Sicily which wasn't under Roman control...Unfortunately he got betrayed and had no other escape route...According to history Crixus split before the pirate betrayal, on the show it was after...Either way they were doomed though, Rome was too big to outrun and they never stood a chance against the legions Crassus commanded...

we have to remember pompey sealed the deal by getting the slaves who were trying to escape and basically bottled in spartacus

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
:stopitslime: Another a reason I'm glad to be done with "Spartacus", I never have to hear that pretentious-ass dialogue again. None of the ancient times/medieval TV shows & movies I've ever watched talked like that. Them writers were trying too hard.

@Emperor_ReinScarf
Your words fall from mouth as shyt from ass.:ufdup:

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
the finale was epic, had me in my feels :mjcry: GOAT show hands down!

I really hope they make a Ceasar spinoff

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
eat brehs :eat:

this thread got me to go back to season 2. always skip it on rewatch but shyt is straight piff, bless me for i have sinned :blessed:

"8 dinares"

"8? you appear as honorable man yet attempt to slip cock in ass"

"if i held such desire you would be split in two :birdman:"

"i give you this bargain only entice further purchases :merchant:"

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
This show is great motivation for the gym too.

I was doing heavy dips and was about to stop until I asked myself if that's all I would do if I was training to fight for my life/glory in the arena

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Mira is bad as hell lord have mercy. She a straight killer possibly the downest of bytches of all time. Even when they try to make her look grimy she's gorgeous :sadcam:

I don't wanna finish season 2 :mjcry:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I haven't watched starz once since this oiff ended...

I need another show like this

Damn you don't fukk with Power or Davinci's Demons?

Nothing is ever going to replace Spartacus though. As good as Vikings is, that show won't fill the void either.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
damn, season 2 is dope as fukk :leon:

if you consider the consistency its as good as the first season lowkey. first time i was struggling with the new spartacus especially where the transition happened. like you go from the first season, OG getting all the respect winning everyone over and when you see the fruit of that it's another dude they're acting like is the man. that was andy's juice :sadcam:

second spartacus did his thing though. might even have been stronger with the dramatical stuff

• Dap
Reactions: flo