Dat reverse Samson effect, the longer his hair grew, the weaker he got. :scust:

You must have forgotten what happened after this

Theok.jpg

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
This Show was the biggest culprit for my many countless broken attempts at the No Fap challenge :lolbron:

The constant exposure to the excess Blood, Boobs & Booty was sublime:whew:

I was hoping Spartacus would live and run away with Laeta, but whether history says he did for sure or not, the show had to kill him. His character would never allow the people fighting for/with him to die or be crucified without him risking his own life to save them. He would never have given up fighting the Romans based on his character on the show so he had to die.

And we knew Crixus would die as well, plus all he end up wanting was Navia and a glorious death on the field of battle or the arena at some point.

It was great that nobody was actually able to best guys like Spartacus, Crixus, Gannicus, Agron, etc. in 1 on 1 combat. They all got killed or beat by being ganged up on or stab in the back. Except Oenemeus got bested by the Egyptian (twice), but he as a shell of his former self and very badly damaged from the pits and the arena. Thought I'm not sure how much time passed between him being rescued and getting beat by the Egyptian. I don't know if he had enough time to heal.

I thought they might give Gannicus a change or heart and have him finally give up his drinking and sexing and settle down with Sibyl, but that didn't happen either. Sad to see how he died though. Cool to see him reliving with Oenemeus though.

They should have a fictional season 25 years down the road called "Seed of Spartacus". A 1/2 roman 1/2 gladiator baddass born of Laeta whose best friend is Son of Gannicus and Sibyl. Agron has taught them the history and the ways of fighting. He was the new Doctore.

I can also hope that in the afterlife, Gannicus will never again find himself light of coin, wine, or women :salute:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
even donnair didn't go down 1 on 1, same with lugo. The Egyptian was a bad ass and onemeaus was still injured, second time he won even though he died, as he had to save gannicus life

This Show was the biggest culprit for my many countless broken attempts at the No Fap challenge :lolbron:

The constant exposure to the excess Blood, Boobs & Booty was sublime:whew:

I was hoping Spartacus would live and run away with Laeta, but whether history says he did for sure or not, the show had to kill him. His character would never allow the people fighting for/with him to die or be crucified without him risking his own life to save them. He would never have given up fighting the Romans based on his character on the show so he had to die.

And we knew Crixus would die as well, plus all he end up wanting was Navia and a glorious death on the field of battle or the arena at some point.

It was great that nobody was actually able to best guys like Spartacus, Crixus, Gannicus, Agron, etc. in 1 on 1 combat. They all got killed or beat by being ganged up on or stab in the back. Except Oenemeus got bested by the Egyptian (twice), but he as a shell of his former self and very badly damaged from the pits and the arena. Thought I'm not sure how much time passed between him being rescued and getting beat by the Egyptian. I don't know if he had enough time to heal.

I thought they might give Gannicus a change or heart and have him finally give up his drinking and sexing and settle down with Sibyl, but that didn't happen either. Sad to see how he died though. Cool to see him reliving with Oenemeus though.

They should have a fictional season 25 years down the road called "Seed of Spartacus". A 1/2 roman 1/2 gladiator baddass born of Laeta whose best friend is Son of Gannicus and Sibyl. Agron has taught them the history and the ways of fighting. He was the new Doctore.

I can also hope that in the afterlife, Gannicus will never again find himself light of coin, wine, or women :salute:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If I must Die today at least it will be amongst brothers

Words fall from mouth as shyt from ass

Let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth

Cease tongue or have it removed from fukkn head

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
If I must Die today at least it will be amongst brothers

Words fall from mouth as shyt from ass

Let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth

Cease tongue or have it removed from fukkn head

Bout to start this Piff again. Still going to watch it in the way it aired Season 1 -> Prequel -> Season 2, just cause of how the inside jokes were set up.

Jupiter's Cock, Sword to Purpose :banderas: