Daps
Reppin
Top 4
andy-wakefield-2-440.jpg

damn this is the first time im reading this
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20606566,00.html

:mjcry:

cant evne finish it brehs

In one gripping scene, a pale and hairless Whitfield – his body now ravaged by the treatment and a tumor so painful he soon wouldn't be able to walk – lies on his back as he's fed through a CT scan. Eyes pressed shut, he groans in agony while his wife speaks to him through a microphone from another room.

:mjcry:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she is a "buffer"!

but yeah..I'm on the last season...stop watching cause I know what is going to happen :mjcry:

Second Naevia>>>>>>
Agreed. I like the way she looks on Arrow better though.

i just seen that episode today

wow forgot how crazy dude was

spartacus the bringer of rain :blessed:

Liam about to be playing the WEATHER WIZARD on The Flash soon. :wow:If he doesn't make it rain that is a missed inside joke opportunity if I ever did see one, lol.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
TAKE HOLD OF COCK AND BE A MAN

You appear as a honorable man, yet attempt to slip cock into ass

:heh:

:russ: One quote that had me dying though was from that git Vettius. "Words fall from mouth as shyt from ass!"

I bet some of the actors had to take five to laugh at some of their lines. We need a blooper reel.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Onemeaus had some of the deeper ish

Fight with honor, and if the gods will it, die the same.

"Love? You fall to ruin for love?... She is a woman. A delicate creature at the best of times. They are moved by desires unknown by the men who place trust in them.

"You cannot mend illusion. Our Brotherhood, the trust I placed in you -- a thing of lies and deceit...You death will not see her to my arms. It would only serve as mercy, releasing you from what you have done...You stand for nothing... as you always have."

Spartacus has some of the best dialogue ever. Sometimes it would be jokes,:heh: but then other times it'd be on some real knowledge type shyt. :ohhh:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Onemeaus had some of the deeper ish

Fight with honor, and if the gods will it, die the same.

"Love? You fall to ruin for love?... She is a woman. A delicate creature at the best of times. They are moved by desires unknown by the men who place trust in them.

"You cannot mend illusion. Our Brotherhood, the trust I placed in you -- a thing of lies and deceit...You death will not see her to my arms. It would only serve as mercy, releasing you from what you have done...You stand for nothing... as you always have."

That Love quote from Onemeaus was some of the realest shyt ever.

Crassus also dropped some gems too.

That one shyt he said to that Roman nikka who was bytching about going back to Rome and snitching on what he was doing was :mjlol:

He smacked him up and said some shyt like, " I'll have coin put to your head to see you removed from this earth while in the darkest of night etc".. Straight killers on the pay role goon talk.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The funny thing it was naevias pumping up crixus ego that led to his downfall

That Love quote from Onemeaus was some of the realest shyt ever.

Crassus also dropped some gems too.

That one shyt he said to that Roman nikka who was bytching about going back to Rome and snitching on what he was doing was :mjlol:

He smacked him up and said some shyt like, " I'll have coin put to your head to see you removed from this earth while in the darkest of night etc".. Straight killers on the pay role goon talk.