Special Ed says he’s hired security and fears for his safety ever since Xzibit threatened him

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
What does Special Ed need to be afraid of soft axx Xzibit for??? Snoop already pulled his hoe card back in 2002.

:what::gucci:

Xzibit had no problem dissing JD but was quiet as a church mouse pissing on cotton when Suge addressed him in the club over Dre nd Snoop.

I would have brought up the situation with Xzibit getting smacked in the cranium if I was Ed.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does Special Ed need to be afraid of soft axx Xzibit for??? Snoop already pulled his hoe card back in 2002.

Xzibit had no problem dissing JD but was quiet as a church mouse pissing on cotton when Suge addressed him in the club over Dre nd Snoop.

I would have brought up the situation with Xzibit getting smacked in the cranium if I was Ed.

He wasn’t afraid I was joking with the title

He laughed when he heard Xzibit try to talk tough

Sean7

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He isn't scared watch the video, he was smiling and said it's a joke.... X is a clown.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
The problem with these platforms, is that they use these artists and then try to pit them against each other for clicks. That's the whole game. Take soundbites and then promote them, so two people or camps start having issues and then hope the views and clicks go up.

And then the people go and fall for the sh*t over and over again. And this is why Hip Hop is so divided and disrespected by the same people who claim they love the culture. Dame Dash said Nore told him, "I ask the questions I do because I need the clicks". That's what they're all doing. It's for paper. But the consequences in real life are that these people you're using for these clicks could easily start beefing over some bullsh*t you're trying to fuel for a couple dollars. The fans have to smarten up and stop supporting it. Call the bullsh*t out for what it is. Ed is right.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
The problem with these platforms, is that they use these artists and then try to pit them against each other for clicks. That's the whole game. Take soundbites and then promote them, so two people or camps start having issues and then hope the views and clicks go up.

And then the people go and fall for the sh*t over and over again. And this is why Hip Hop is so divided and disrespected by the same people who claim they love the culture. Dame Dash said Nore told him, "I ask the questions I do because I need the clicks". That's what they're all doing. It's for paper. But the consequences in real life are that these people you're using for these clicks could easily start beefing over some bullsh*t you're trying to fuel for a couple dollars. The fans have to smarten up and stop supporting it. Call the bullsh*t out for what it is. Ed is right.
BEST.....POST.....THIS YEAR.

Sweet Pea

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I’m ngl I guarantee Special Ed’s more gully than Xzibit. Man Special Ed on his good looking third album cover’s more fully than Xzibit

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Imagine getting mad over a opinion :snoop: Sucker shyt. What Ed said definitely got everyone upset which is basically true.