Special Ed says he’s hired security and fears for his safety ever since Xzibit threatened him

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem with these platforms, is that they use these artists and then try to pit them against each other for clicks. That's the whole game. Take soundbites and then promote them, so two people or camps start having issues and then hope the views and clicks go up.

And then the people go and fall for the sh*t over and over again. And this is why Hip Hop is so divided and disrespected by the same people who claim they love the culture. Dame Dash said Nore told him, "I ask the questions I do because I need the clicks". That's what they're all doing. It's for paper. But the consequences in real life are that these people you're using for these clicks could easily start beefing over some bullsh*t you're trying to fuel for a couple dollars. The fans have to smarten up and stop supporting it. Call the bullsh*t out for what it is. Ed is right.
Yup its why every podcaster will ask you if you knew Biggie or saw Tupac taking a sh1t in a gas station in 1995.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Xzibit was one of the first nikkas to get punked publicly by Puff. So I'm really not tryna to hear X get stripes by threatening Ed.

But the star is now backtracking over his comments and admits he is disappointed at how the matter has been interpreted by the press.
He claims he never intended to question Combs' sexuality and felt the need to speak out to clear up the reports after receiving an irate call from Combs himself.
However, he insists there is no tension between himself and Combs over the misinterpretation.

TIMESTAMPED

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The problem with these platforms, is that they use these artists and then try to pit them against each other for clicks. That's the whole game. Take soundbites and then promote them, so two people or camps start having issues and then hope the views and clicks go up.

And then the people go and fall for the sh*t over and over again. And this is why Hip Hop is so divided and disrespected by the same people who claim they love the culture. Dame Dash said Nore told him, "I ask the questions I do because I need the clicks". That's what they're all doing. It's for paper. But the consequences in real life are that these people you're using for these clicks could easily start beefing over some bullsh*t you're trying to fuel for a couple dollars. The fans have to smarten up and stop supporting it. Call the bullsh*t out for what it is. Ed is right.

Vibe rnb magazine in the digital era type of bullshyt.

Art Barr

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
No different than the Source and Vibe in the 90s, then they hide their hands and when something happens they're right back with a criticism about violence in the culture.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY