"Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse" 2018 animated film thread

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I haven't seen one second of this and I know these dudes are lying.

Better than Black Panther? Better than Incredibles 2? Best Spider-Man movie ever? Best movie of 2018? Word? :meloword:

That new movie smell is something else :pachaha:

It’s better then the incredibles
Black panther my blackness won’t allow it but spider man is very authentic :dame:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I saw it again in 3D since movies are only $5 on Tuesdays at AMC. It does look really great in 3D. Especially the final battle scene. Spider-Man Noir got me wanting to cop a fedora.

He was half beaten to a pulp at that’s point. The explosion of the collider, him being buried under all that rubble and everything else.
I don’t think it’s a plot hole; their situations were totally different
He's also coughing up blood, which usually means organ damage. Also I noticed in this last viewing that Kingpin's final blow was with 2 fists on Peter, but he used only one fist on Miles, so Kingpin's final strike on Peter was more than likely a lot harder. So yea, taking all things into consideration, both scenarios are very different.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Where does this myth come from that Black Panther is some sort of flawless piece of cinema? Even if you give it "extra" props for its cultural impact yada-yada, that film still has one of the ugliest, ugliest CGI battles in comic book movies of the past ten years.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Saw this tonight, shyt was dope. Nick Cage was my favorite and they had a lot of well known names in this :ohhh:

And this shyt is probably the best Spider-Man movie of all-time. Makes me :francis: at the latest Spider-Man flicks

The animation was the best part as well

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Its also hard to believe cause to ME its not a movie I knew was even being made before I saw the venom end credit scene and I actually saw the scene at home cause I didnt even know it was at the end of the movie. My perception is this movie came out of nowhere and now yall are saying its the goat, that just hard to believe, its possible but damn excuse me if I question these huge claims.. and like i said I could be full of shyt cause I havent even seen it yet, i just didnt expect much after seeing the trailer

Motherfukkers hadn't even gone home to get the popcorn out of their teeth yet and it's the "greatest comic book movie ever." "Best movie this year."

Making grandiose statements like that and having the audacity to question someone who finds that just a little farfetched. Impossible to just like the movie, it's the best thing ever...but we're bugging.

I don't know, ya'll are putting a whole lot on it. To be brutally honest, I sincerely don't expect it to live up to the hype whenever I get around to watching it. Ya'll have just done entirely too much :hubie:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Motherfukkers hadn't even gone home to get the popcorn out of their teeth yet and it's the "greatest comic book movie ever." "Best movie this year."

Making grandiose statements like that and having the audacity to question someone who finds that just a little farfetched. Impossible to just like the movie, it's the best thing ever...but we're bugging.

I don't know, ya'll are putting a whole lot on it. To be brutally honest, I sincerely don't expect it to live up to the hype whenever I get around to watching it. Ya'll have just done entirely too much :hubie:
Man, don't be such a sourpuss. We have seen this piff already, you didn't. Now stop being salty and catch this piff so you too can become a witness of piffness™.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Saw this Friday :wow:

Hopefully word of mouth carries it. Because it deserves to do way better then it's doing.

I haven't seen one second of this and I know these dudes are lying.

Better than Black Panther? Better than Incredibles 2? Best Spider-Man movie ever? Best movie of 2018? Word? :meloword:

That new movie smell is something else :pachaha:

I enjoyed it more then Black Panther.

Incredibles 2 I really liked.. so I don't know if I would say it's better, but it's up there.

Between this and Homecoming... and since this made me tear up a little. I give the edge to this.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Steph...you haven’t seen it.
Also who the fukk cares if that’s our opinion? You can see the shyt and completely disagree and that’s cool. Stop sounding like your father right now

Sly Cooper

dem bilaa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ET/ER
woo Jesus I should've brought a tissue box.

It was beautifully made from beginning to end: from the character development, the riveting storyline, the humor, the comic-book style and different animation styles for each Spidey, voice acting was on point, the themes/motif, the action, the soundtrack/score (Prowler's theme was terrifying and Sunflower is just :wub:), I could go on & on...

To me, it's the best movie of 2018 and definitely the best Spiderman movie. (Homecoming is #2.)
don't debate me :sayitnomo: