tumblr_pk0l9zeTgm1qld45k_400.jpg

tumblr_pjievds3Dk1rckwa3o1_1280.png

tumblr_pjs8zrpLTL1thieh1o3_r1_1280.png
tumblr_pjlbu5s8as1usqyc3o3_540.gif

tumblr_pjuew0ZzcG1u2rk1go1_1280.jpg

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Motherfukkers hadn't even gone home to get the popcorn out of their teeth yet and it's the "greatest comic book movie ever." "Best movie this year."

Making grandiose statements like that and having the audacity to question someone who finds that just a little farfetched. Impossible to just like the movie, it's the best thing ever...but we're bugging.

I don't know, ya'll are putting a whole lot on it. To be brutally honest, I sincerely don't expect it to live up to the hype whenever I get around to watching it. Ya'll have just done entirely too much :hubie:
I watched to last Sunday after my timeline was blowing up in praise of it, i say down and watched with my bro (artist and comic book head) and thought it’s probably going to be good but no way it lives up to the hype... about 30 min in there was no looking back movie is too damn smooth

Cheddar Biscuits

Give Me Sight Beyond Sight
Daps
yo, real quick - why is his name Morales when his dad's last name is Davis and his mom is clearly the Latino?
In the comics, it's because he and Aaron were both criminals and he didn't want Miles to be influenced by his last name. They were both hired muscle for Kingpin.
Also I think Bendis didn't want kid's name to be Miles Davis.

Edit: Jeff explains it in Ultimate Spider-Man #9 (2015)

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
ive only seen this once, and thats because the mother was trying to hide the father.
I've seen it multiple times with kids born to unmarried parents.:yeshrug:

All of my sister's kids except 1 have her last. The only reason 1 got their father's name is because the dad insisted on it since he had no input on the kid's first and middle name. A shyt load of my cousins and friends who were born before their parents got married have their mother's last name.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I've seen it multiple times with kids born to unmarried parents.:yeshrug:

All of my sister's kids except 1 have her last. The only reason 1 got their father's name is because the dad insisted on it since he had no input on the kid's first and middle name. A shyt load of my cousins and friends who were born before their parents got married have their mother's last name.

is this a cultural thing? because its seems odd not to name the child after the father unless theres mitigating circumstances

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
is this a cultural thing? because its seems odd not to name the child after the father unless theres mitigating circumstances
My sisters kids all have her last name (our last name).
My sons last name is mine and his mothers last name combined.
My brothers just didnt give a fukk enough to go there.