Spider-Man: Miles Morales | PS4/PS5 | Out Now

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Only in a video game can you survive a punch from spiderman with a crowbar
To be fair, Spider-Man always pulls his punches when he fights non-powered people. He's strong enough to lift cars so could probably punch a hole through your skull if he tried. The crowbars can block him cuz he's not punching that hard.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I personally would like for the next game to be Spider-Men, and have both characters used equally in one big game with some switching off between characters in combat, some team up moves. Make the Venom story they've been teasing the main deal or something.

I of course want a Spider-Verse game, but I can't help but think it might be too ambitious to work? Shattered Dimensions wasn't too far off back in the day, so maybe. It also wasn't free-roaming though, which is kinda what would give me pause. Either way, THIS game was dope. I know it was on the shorter side, but I got my money's worth and then some. Btwn free roaming and fukking people up and photo mode, I got like 35-40 hours out of it. And I still haven't finished New Game +

One thing is for sure though. When we revisit Peter, he might need an upgrade. Just giving Miles the Venom modifiers, camo and additional tricks made him quite a bit more fun to use. Peter had more gadgets, but I was never really feeling those.
The symbiote is the main villain n Spider-Man 2 starting presumably with Harry.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
So I been thinking.

spider-man (first game)

Spider -Men (third game)

spider -Gwen (DLC to third game)

Then Spider-Verse for the last game on ps5/6 using the world jumping tech that they made for ratchet and clank.

maybe they can make the last game a mix between demon souls multi player and ratchet and clank. You can shift to other verses real time, no loading and do missions in another spider mans world (npc) or if you opt in online multiplayer the other world is another player’s

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just finished story mode.

Overall good quality game, similar to the first one. If I have one complaint it's that the game was short and there weren't many boss fights. I'm sure there will be DLC but still.

8.5/10 - Too short, some annoying electrical puzzles, but otherwise very fun and good production

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Just finished story mode.

Overall good quality game, similar to the first one. If I have one complaint it's that the game was short and there weren't many boss fights. I'm sure there will be DLC but still.

8.5/10 - Too short, some annoying electrical puzzles, but otherwise very fun and good production
Did you cry like me when baby girl got blown the fukk up?
:mjcry:

Last edited:

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The symbiote is the main villain n Spider-Man 2 starting presumably with Harry.
Oh I know what the trajectory is. I'm just saying I personally want "Spider-Man 2" to be a game where you use Peter and Miles both across that story.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
To be fair, Spider-Man always pulls his punches when he fights non-powered people. He's strong enough to lift cars so could probably punch a hole through your skull if he tried. The crowbars can block him cuz he's not punching that hard.
I'm not saying he doesn't, the blocking with the crowbar thing just looks stupid

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So I been thinking.

spider-man (first game)

Spider -Men (third game)

spider -Gwen (DLC to third game)

Then Spider-Verse for the last game on ps5/6 using the world jumping tech that they made for ratchet and clank.

maybe they can make the last game a mix between demon souls multi player and ratchet and clank. You can shift to other verses real time, no loading and do missions in another spider mans world (npc) or if you opt in online multiplayer the other world is another player’s
doing a web swing into the air, arial tricks during the drop, dive perspective tricks, activate spider verse shift and fall up into another dimension where gravity takes u back down for another freefall through a 2099:jawalrus: